Viable/Tier list of Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Gonna start with the viable list. Looking for people to add any junglers that work well outside of the ones that i play or have seen. Particularly looking for a jungle trundle player, jungle nunu, jungle shaco etc.

Viable from personal experience:

Lee Sin
Gangplank
Xin Zhao
Udyr
Warwick
Nocturne

Tier list: TBD

Vraell

10-14-2011

What happened to Trynd? Also, I know Ender plays Trundle. And why isn't Trundle, Nunu, and Shaco up there on the "viable" list?

LEVEL 5 DAGON

10-14-2011

Rammus.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVEL 5 DAGON View Post
Rammus.
That too.

Tactileneck

10-14-2011

Shaco Nunu and Trundle are in his first paragraph, though they havn't been added to the list. He said he's "looking for" players that have been successful with those junglers.

infinite azure

10-14-2011

where does tanky AP-Onhit teemo fit? Also, fiddles, malphite, skarner, shen, cho, maokai, j4 probably can.

LEVEL 5 DAGON

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
where does tanky AP-Onhit teemo fit? Also, fiddles, malphite, skarner, shen, cho, maokai, j4 probably can.
Anyone can jungle on TT, just like on SR. But would you really benefit from sticking Cho in the jungle and wasting his incredibly boss laning?

TheHangman

10-14-2011

morde was fun to jungle. was.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

i only listed the ones that litterally i have seen, so i havent seen the nunu shaco etc.

infinite azure

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVEL 5 DAGON View Post
Anyone can jungle on TT, just like on SR. But would you really benefit from sticking Cho in the jungle and wasting his incredibly boss laning?
according to Riot, maokai jungle is pretty amazing, so maybe things like malph might suprise you.