Is Jax OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blutschaufel

10-19-2011

A Jax had more or less the same stats as i had and i bought SoD just for him.

He still won in a 1v1.

May be im just horribly bad, but i chose to believe ,that there is something wrong with his Mid and Late being so ridiculously strong.

marklukejohn

10-19-2011

Cc
hard cc

Finrodel

10-19-2011

Jax is far from OP. He is simply an enoing champion against auto-attacker. Enoing, cause you simply need a sword of the divine to counter Jax best ability.

Now, if you jump on him when he is full stacks, you should uninstall and stop saying he's OP. As just said Marklukejohn, CC. Any stun, snare, supresse, blind, will make Jax more or less useless. You focus him in team fight even if he's harder to kill, this way he won't be able to stack and will need to run away (ho wait! He got no abs to run away... so you'll get an easy kill).

marklukejohn

10-19-2011

On normals, alot of champions are OP(tryndamere, jax), because we can't counter them if we dont know who they are. On ranked this is a different story, you should always be able to counter a few of their heroes.

Friggid

10-19-2011

He wasnt OP before the gunblade nerfs and now hes definitely not OP

Prince Rivera

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feza D Yudoracil View Post
a good jax is scary. especially on TT. he can solo almost any carry.
Olaf wants to speak with you.

Terry Atken

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku Kobuoa View Post
Olaf wants to speak with you.
Olaf is a hard (though not hyper) carry when he's fed a lot. True damage, his damage increases when he gets more health, atmogs is incredibly strong on him. Lifesteal. Immune to CC on demand. He's just incredible.

Brossarian

10-20-2011

I'm ready to freaking scream at my comp right now because people keep claiming Jax is OP. Please, please please please please please try him yourself if he has a free week. Things you will find out:

1. Easily countered during the laning phase.
2. If countered during the laning phase, you will have no items. With no items, Jax can't do anything at ALL.
3. The only way he can come back from this is if you overly feed him, let him free farm for an obscene amount of time, or wait until EXTREMELY LATE game where he shines.

Please do not disrespect Jax players by claiming he is an overpowered champ. He is incredibly difficult to play right.

Boo

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brossarian View Post
I'm ready to freaking scream at my comp right now because people keep claiming Jax is OP. Please, please please please please please try him yourself if he has a free week. Things you will find out:

1. Easily countered during the laning phase.
2. If countered during the laning phase, you will have no items. With no items, Jax can't do anything at ALL.
3. The only way he can come back from this is if you overly feed him, let him free farm for an obscene amount of time, or wait until EXTREMELY LATE game where he shines.

Please do not disrespect Jax players by claiming he is an overpowered champ. He is incredibly difficult to play right.
He is still an incredible pub stomper. If you have clueless team mates, it is inevitable that he will get fed and by then it's GG.

His laning phase is an absolute joke though. You hit him once and he has no health left. His escape is situational too, so if you catch him in the jungle he's dead pretty much.

Drlickalot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

yes