Custom Recommended Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fizarak

10-13-2011

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I wanted to put the idea out there.

The ability to set which items appeared as "recommended items" in the buy screen.

This could be done with an .inf/text or .xml file (or even in-game interface). Basically you could set which items you wanted listed in the 6 recommended item slots in the buy screen so you didn't have to go searching for certain items every game.

Lets face it, the items recommended often aren't what you want. In fact most characters I play seem to go completely different than the recommended items. Even the new champions are completely different than the ones recommended in their champion spotlight videos.

It'd be nice to be able to click the item and see it and what it builds into instead of having to track down it or one of it's pieces in the store. Even if it was a local copy (much like the masteries pages) it would be worthwhile in my opinion.

Anyway, just wanted to put that out there. I'm still rather new to the game (maybe 2 months, probably a bit less) so it takes me longer to get through the menus than it likely does most people. The option to set the items to that of what I prefer or from a guide would be an awesome asset - especially when trying out new characters who's items are different than what I'm used to.

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum or already been discussed (or for all I know somehow already a hidden option). Also if this doesn't make as much sense as it could as it's late and I don't feel exactly up to par.

Thanks for reading,
-Fizarak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fizarak

10-13-2011

And now I see it has been discussed. My apologies. Still think it'd be a good idea though.