Alistar : Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OlympusFinest

10-13-2011

Hey guys this is the first draft of my alistar guide. If you like it please vote it up so it can be seen more. Its not expensive to achieve and it keeps you paid even as alistar. Take a look.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...or-free-137012

Quotes from the guide

"This guide will turn your Alistar into a MonSTAR before you can finish drinking your glass of milk.

"So with this in mind especially against a double melee lane feel free to let go an early pulverize on your 2 opponents your the back caster creeps for gold just to say HELLO I AM LARGE AND IN CHARGE."

If enough people like this I will make a video guide version to go with it. Showing me using this build live in matchmaking.

HipHopIsDead

10-14-2011

I think Shureylia's isn't that worht it if you already end up getting randiums... and I usually like to get at least 2 levels of Roar to stay in lanes longer. In addition, I love abbysal scepter on him as well.

bylobog44

10-14-2011

That's pretty much the way I play Alistar.

Skills - I usually level Headbutt and Pulverize equally, Q-W-E-Q-W-R (repeat).

Items - I start with a blue crystal and 2 pots, then I go Shurelya's, CDR Boots and Randuin's. After that it really depends what the other team is building, but options are BV, Thornmail, Aegis, or Sunfire. Sometimes - sheen.

For summoner's spells, I go Teleport and Flash. With Shurelya's active you don't really need Ghost. After I've pushed my tower, I like to roam, so teleport gives me great map presence.

OlympusFinest

10-14-2011

It all comes down to preference . I do encourage subbing out certain items towards your play style or game type. Thanks for your input I am actually reviewing the guide . I think your right about shurelya's but ghost alistar is an acquired taste of mines =)

Ap items on alistar after the nerf always feel well very nerfed to me. But again feel free to sub in some of your preferences