What's the funnest experience you've had on SR yet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RorschachTDK View Post
The two funniest moments that I can recall atm, are as follows:

#1 I was playing as vayne bot duo with alistar. The enemy singed got super aggressive on our tower. I launched him into the wall, stunning him, alistar then head butted him into the wall stunning him again, and then out of nowhere our poppy from top finishes tping in and slams him into the wall for a third stun just as alistar does his knock up... Well singed died from the knock up, but it bugged out and it launched him way up in the air off the map and he never came back down. I officially called it the GTFO gank.

#2 Me and a friend were stone cold drunk lolling, relax it was a normal game, and we were doing malphite / jarvan duo bot and we were building all tiamats. We got like 3 tiamats each and it was like 40 mins into the game as the enemy goes to do baron, I opened with my ulti trapping them all inside, my friend then ulti's knocking them all up in the air, just as our sona ulti'd them all. On top of our group just doing tons of damage almost the entire team died except for cait who somehow managed to get out alive, I actually got all of this on fraps including our hilarity in vent, needless to say it was epic.
upload on youtube and post it here

donkeykong98123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razikii View Post
Beginning of a ranked game, our Fiddles runs all the way down mid and dies to a tower.

Our team: "Well, gg. Troll fiddle."
Fiddle: "Lol jk"

And then fiddle proceeds to carry.
i had the same experience with sivir. this sivir went mid and ran into tower and died and we said stuff like "noob, gg probably a new sivir from freeweek" "NOOB FEEDER" stuff along those lines. and she pretty much owned enemy team late game. >.> she carried the game.

Taka no Me

10-19-2011

When an Anivia trolled Teemo and Karthus so bad that we ended up loosing just because of this one move pulled off by that player. So basically, Teemo and Karthus were dying and were running away from enemy champions. They could've made it out easily with a few health points to spare but Anivia casts her ice wall directly in front of Teemo and Karthus and as a result the enemy Tryndamere gets a double kill.

I felt both anger and happiness at the same time.

Aurylon

10-19-2011

Funnest experience ever?

Not losing.

Also, just recently, I carried my whole team as Graves (we still lost but I made the other team my woman)

Mizzhap

10-20-2011

Went mid as Veigar and didnt b for 20 minutes. Had 85 bonus AP and 4.2k to spend by the time I did. proceeded to purchase a Tear, Sorc Boots, and Morellos. Went beck mid and insta gibbed Annie 4 times in 4 minutes or so. The other team tells me to stop picking on Annie or she will rage quit.

TI Nike

10-20-2011

where Katarina and Akali went 2v1 on me. It was a "pleasuring" experience haha

Isphus

10-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaicha View Post
I was farming the enemy team's Wraiths with Vladimir when this pro Alistar goes Q->W so quickly that I was stuck in the wall. So apparently I disappeared from the map. So I was unable to move and eventually waited out 3 minutes for Flash to come off cooldown and get out.
Alistar must have done it on purpose.

Pro Alistar is pro.

Once my team was getting really beaten, and i was soraka. At one point in the end of the game, all our inhibitors were exposed and the enemies still had the last line of turrets before the base.
Then we ganked the whole enemy team in baron and aced without a single casualty. We proceeded a 5-man push right into their nexus before they respawned. Turned the game around in less than 1 minute.

There is also this game when i was soraka supporting a mordekaiser top. And the enemies (alistar and some melee AD carry) were trying to last hit, but my starfall was hitting them every time. When they were both at around half health and had 3 starfall stacks each the decided to try to kill morde, who had full health.
They just jumped at him and were fully greeted by tower aggro (yes, they were that dumb), another starfall + silence + morde nukes. Somehow they actually forced morde to fall back and I got a double kill. Their team started yelling "OMG OMG SORAKA KS" but morde was totally fine with it.

Delanish

10-20-2011

Dry laming and backdoor Twitch FTW

Caskaziom

10-20-2011

once i was playing as poppy, and an irelia that had been steamrolling us all game was recalling in the jungle. i found her by accident, and she was at 1/10 health. i used charge, but the instant before i hit her, she finished her recall. i flew across the map right onto her fountain, and got fried by the laser. she laughed at me in /all chat the rest of the game

Anonymosity

10-21-2011

Was doing a SR game with my friends and was 1/0 as Cho. Nothing to write home about but still good considering I was 1v2 in my bottom lane (against WW and Alistar... dem healz). By mid game I had doran's ring, sorc shoes, and lich bane (usually I get lich bane later but I felt lucky for some reason). I was trying to hawk down a champion with mostly full health in river near dragon. Just as he turned the corner I ruptured the bush he was going into (that 3 point one just north of bottom tower). I hit all 5 enemy champions. Just then my team comes up behind me as I silence them, eat one (nom nom nom), and continue chasing Alistar... rupture + lich bane smack = half health to death. No deaths on our side in that fight. Finished only 4/0, but felt very happy with my accidental success as they quickly surrendered.