Who is the best nuker?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillieStyle

10-13-2011

I just started playing this week and I enjoy playing the big nukers. So far, I have enjoyed playing Sion. Ability Power Sion with his shield, gaze, and a few hits is major nuke damage. I am learning Annie now and she seems to single target nuke better ( I took down a stacked Shaco 1v1 and freaked him out).

Who else should I try? Who is the biggest glass cannon in League of Legends?

Thanks in advance.

Aametherar

10-13-2011

Glass cannon probably tristana, but she's a ranged AD and carries an actual cannon. For AP Veigar has the strongest single combo AP burst, especially when facing enemy mages with his ult.

Fallen Virtue

10-13-2011

LeBlanc and Veigar usually hit the hardest.

Mrparpal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

I honestly prefer Gragas or Galio for this Job but trist and Kayle do the job a bit better but are very squishy

azrij

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

try veigar and ryze

EwwANoob

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Virtue View Post
LeBlanc and Veigar usually hit the hardest.
In addition to this
LB: Best nuker early game
Veigar: Best nuker late game

WillieStyle

10-13-2011

I've played against Veigar's and murdered them pretty badly. Guess I haven't faced a good one yet! I'll have to check him out. I played against a LeBlanc today as Annie and I held up very well against her. Who is easier to farm with? Veigar or LeBlanc?

Who is the nuker that is best in Ranked Games?

Fallen Virtue

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillieStyle View Post
I've played against Veigar's and murdered them pretty badly. Guess I haven't faced a good one yet! I'll have to check him out. I played against a LeBlanc today as Annie and I held up very well against her. Who is easier to farm with? Veigar or LeBlanc?

Who is the nuker that is best in Ranked Games?
Alright. Uh Veigar's Q ability allows him to stack AP easily as long as you learn to last hit with it. Playing Annie should help with that because of her own Q which is meant for farming/last hitting.

LeBlanc has better harassment though and better escape abilities. It depends on your play style.

If you like to play conservatively I'd go with Veigar, aggressively Leblanc.

And I don't think there is a definitive best nuker in Ranked. It all depends on who you like and practice with.

I usually play AD or tank, but when I have to play AP I'll usually go with Brand or Veigar because of their strength in lanes.

Brand is another good one but doesn't really hit as hard as Veigar. His stun however makes him very good at racking up early kills though.

NenSense

10-13-2011

I find anivia and annie have really good burst as well, however it depends on how well your early game is going. For example if you get fed early game you will get your items faster and seem to nuke for more.

AOA Gambler

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrij View Post
try veigar and ryze

Ryze is not considered a nuker anymore. He's more of a hybrid tank/dps mage.

Veigar is a very viable nuker, however.

Leblanc falls off late game and loses a lot of effectiveness.

If you go to the Mage tab in the shop, I'd consider everything a burst character except:

Cho'Gath, Zilean (late game), Vlad, Swain and Malz (DoT), and Rumble.