Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Dominion Dead? Or Are The Queue Timers Bugged?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActionButlerGO

10-14-2011

Quote:
SheepKing:
i dont play dominion anymore.

Interesting if true.

OhhSooDead

12-20-2011

Quote:
Vinhoney:
It's not a bug. You have higher normal elo than most people, and there aren't a lot of high elo players available. It's not a bug if it happens every time. Try playing crappy champs so you lose and lower your elo.

It's called random queue because you are match-made with randoms. There is no ELO for public games.

Mindllapse

12-20-2011

ActionButlerGO - 10-14-2011, 12:19 PM

OhhSooDead - Today, 10:28 PM

wwlima

12-21-2011

yes this mode is becoming dead because people realized the ridiculous system of dominion. when you are losing, the game itself starts to help your team especially with less death respawns time. the point is, ITS NOT THE BEST TEAM WHO WIN.

Tiranui

Recruiter

12-21-2011

I am seeing a lot of the same players in my ques nowadays. The dom community is smaller than I thought o_o

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

12-21-2011

he necros a thread only to post a wrong answer

Youniverse

12-21-2011

Quote:
Tiranui:
I am seeing a lot of the same players in my ques nowadays. The dom community is smaller than I thought o_o

yea I realized this today too when I was playing...
there's no way I'm high elo yet it seems I hit the peak to draft mode. sad