Tier Rankings of Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cogrum

06-13-2010

Anyone mind pointing me in the direction of a good list which ranks all current champions?

Xaxus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2010

Eh. The champions are good based on certain personal preferences. There is no direct "list" on who is better than who.
For example, I hate Kassadin, but others love playing him. I play an awesome Veigar, other people say he sucks.
Edit: I think I read this thread wrong.

Micro102

06-13-2010

The buy screen in the store. I think the prices match their tiers.

Notorious SKY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2010

All the tiers in any tier list are very close together. The top tier isn't WAY better than the bottom one. What is much more relevant is player skill so it would be in your best interest to pick which chaarcter you like the most and play the best instead of what some other person says is the best. It would be much more beneficial to you and alot more fun =D

Barakos

06-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro102 View Post
The buy screen in the store. I think the prices match their tiers.
The price of a champion actually coincides with how difficult it is to play them.

Judah the Lion

06-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barakos View Post
The price of a champion actually coincides with how difficult it is to play them.
joke

JoeRoberts

06-13-2010

The most credible right now are Tymed and Elementz

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=109318
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=109533

I'm not sure they've been updated since Ezreal or Janna were so mercilessly nerfed in the last patches. It's like Riot looks at the tier lists and nerfs everyone in the high tiers. Then again, maybe they have been.

tCOperator

06-13-2010

Top Tier: Mundo, Toxic Mundo and of course, Mundo-Verse Mundo.
Less than top tier: Not Mundo.

/thread.

Carados

06-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgeSpark Lanzen View Post
All the tiers in any tier list are very close together. The top tier isn't WAY better than the bottom one.
Actually, I disagree.

The top teir isn't WAY better then the mid teir. The two champions who are at the bottom of pretty much every teir list (Eve and Teemo) are waaay worse then Mid Teir.