The Unexplainable Lag Thread

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gr8Dane

10-14-2011

lost ranked match couldn't move until 10 mins, made me relog and still couldn't move. Some of the other team was fine. Everyone that lagged seemed to be from west coast

Noob Norman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

Sigh... I can't play with this lag. It's like I can only win when there's a leaver(s) on the other team, luckily it often happens these days, lol. But sometimes it also happens on my team...

Slicknemesis

10-14-2011

I am constantly getting disconnects and terrible lag, idk why this game is like this. I can play WoW with minimal lag and the occasional D/C (usually only when when my net itself drops out). I know WoW is a lot more pc usage intensive and is a a lot bigger game, how come I can't run this game!?

Hakobo

10-14-2011

Mr. Owl, how many pages does it take to get a red to post?

xChurchex

10-14-2011

Just happened to me in a dominion match... Don't know what caused it or anything, been having a steady 112 latency always and all of a sudden 504 latency. Was towards the end of the match and I got disconnected from it being so high...

The servers need to go down or something cause this is outrageous at the latency. Also pulling up a ton of unknown errors to be sent in. RiotGames needs to fix it.

dudewah

10-15-2011

I am almost certain this has to do with the LoL's client with windows 7. I just recently had a system update for windows. After which the issues seem to be resolved for the most part. However, I have to restart my comp every single time before I start playing LoL to ensure there are no problems.

Rylar D

10-15-2011

Had many of these issues all of a sudden today, and nothing seemed to help. Not lowering graphical detail nor restarting the computer. If anyone comes up with a solution say something!

Jas Hook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Signed for random ping issues. Just went to www.pingtest.net and nothing is wrong at my end.

Sserahk

10-15-2011

Bump. I started having this issue after one of the unannounced random patches (after they redid Xerath's skins). I'm using Windows XP though. Likewise, ping is fine and fps is fine.

Void2258

10-15-2011

+1

12345678 ... 14