The Unexplainable Lag Thread

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarBomber

10-13-2011

Had a few of these symptoms, the Yoric on our team apparently couldn't see any champions at all. there were a total of 7 disconnections in the game. Probably some kind of big latency issue.

Mnt Vesuvius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

signed

nekitamo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-13-2011

I am having all the isssues listed in the original post. They have made the game unplayable.

A Kawaii Loli

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaramin View Post
Add me. Been having these problems yesterday a bit, and today it's unplayable. I would add crashes to the mix after several disconnects/reconnects.
This seems to be the case for me too. The reconnect option pops up but no matter how many times I click it it shows up again, so we have to click cancel and connect through the client

Spring Moon

10-13-2011

I'm experiencing almost all of that, may just be my ****ty computer though.

I also noticed a possible bug in a game where I bought QSS. I used it, and while it was on CD (the round timer thing going on the item image), I moved it from item slot #3 to #1. When I did, the CD instantly refreshed, making me wait all over again. And no, I did not gain the QSS active's benefit when it auto-refreshed the CD.

Is that just me ?

fup

10-13-2011

Happened to me 2 games ago. My whole team couldn't move, some enemy's couldn't;t but the enemy xin could.

Ackos

10-13-2011

Same issues here.

Trenith

10-13-2011

I wish my game worked.

Amnesa

10-13-2011

I get all that once the latency spikes up which has started since the riven patch.

GIico

10-13-2011

everything under the "ingame lag" is happening to me, pretty much since the last windows update. Lost my rank cause of this, refund plz

12345612 ... 14