Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

With an overwhelming response from the community. My Dominion site is now up.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

10-20-2011

Currently looking for streamers. If you're interested please visit http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=16157930#post16157930

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

10-21-2011

New features should be installed tonight!

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

10-22-2011

bump

TouchinMyself

10-22-2011

Overwhelming response and a week later only 50 members. Our definitions of "overwhelming" are different.

I would define it as a failure but what do you expect with a basic CSS template for a site and a crappy forum.

FreeWillyWonKa

10-22-2011

Cool I'll check it out, just a suggestion It's better as DominionDomination (spell check?) or vice versa instead of dominatedominion.

RealWolf M

10-22-2011

I prefer the sight. Its not particularily busy, but it is OH so much better than these forums, simply because the people who joined are interested and not trolls, and there is also far less of hte stupidity.

No one thinks that Jax is so OP he must be banned 100%

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

10-24-2011

Quote:
TouchinMyself:
Overwhelming response and a week later only 50 members. Our definitions of "overwhelming" are different.

I would define it as a failure but what do you expect with a basic CSS template for a site and a crappy forum.

That's fine, you're the type of jack ass we don't want on the forum. It's not the easiest balancing making a website and college. College obviously comes first, which leaves me with little time to work on the website.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

10-25-2011

The TS server should be up tonight.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

10-26-2011

Anything anyone would like to see added to the site in particular?

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

10-27-2011

Need teams created in order to start the tournaments and have a chance to win RP.