With an overwhelming response from the community. My Dominion site is now up.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
Lol maybe if I knew you could turn off the most visited site previews... GOTTA HIDE MY Pr0n.

...or maybe my sweet dominion strategies.
You're only human. Everyone likes pr0n! :P

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2012

New post on the site.

Rebel Dragon

03-21-2012

weeeee

DG TheFeedski

03-23-2012

Bump

Ryun Arnada

03-24-2012

Love the site glad your doing it but I still wish there were more guides though because I've seen all you high elo DominateDominion players play and I'd really like guides from you guys or guides you like that would make me visit the site more often because i always like learning a new champion for Dominion and with jabebot done and players not playing as competitive i really need another reason for me to keep playing since ranked still looks forever away so yeah if u could get more guides somehow id really be happy maybe even just ask some people in the chatroom and see if anyone wouldn't mind making some but keep up the good work though glad to have the site

DG TheFeedski

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryun Arnada View Post
Love the site glad your doing it but I still wish there were more guides though because I've seen all you high elo DominateDominion players play and I'd really like guides from you guys or guides you like that would make me visit the site more often because i always like learning a new champion for Dominion and with jabebot done and players not playing as competitive i really need another reason for me to keep playing since ranked still looks forever away so yeah if u could get more guides somehow id really be happy maybe even just ask some people in the chatroom and see if anyone wouldn't mind making some but keep up the good work though glad to have the site
I'll try to work on some new guides!

First weekly tournament is now open for registration!

Astronautical

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
I'll try to work on some new guides!

First weekly tournament is now open for registration!
Awesome! I always check your site when I get a new champ.
The guides already written are mostly great.

DG TheFeedski

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronautical View Post
Awesome! I always check your site when I get a new champ.
The guides already written are mostly great.
Thanks!

DG TheFeedski

04-19-2012

A total of 9 teams are registered for the tournament so far. Join while you can!

DG TheFeedski

04-23-2012

Registration now open for Tournament #2!