With an overwhelming response from the community. My Dominion site is now up.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

I worked all week and was going to put some of my pay check towards the site to bring in a lot of new features, but got 2 tickets on my way back home. Soooo.... Not sure how much i'm going to have left for the site. :\

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2012

Doh.

DG TheFeedski

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaire View Post
Doh.
Yeaaah, frustrating when I travel 3 and a half hours to go work for a week then have to put the paycheck to these tickets when I could have been enjoying the last of my break. :\ Oh well, what can ya do...

Basoosh

01-13-2012

Yay, I contributed! (Sivir guide)

Not sure how important you are planning to make the user-created guides portion of the site, but being able to link in items and abilities would be extremely helpful. I know, I know, lot's of work

DG TheFeedski

01-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
Yay, I contributed! (Sivir guide)

Not sure how important you are planning to make the user-created guides portion of the site, but being able to link in items and abilities would be extremely helpful. I know, I know, lot's of work
Thanks for the guide!
It is lots of work indeed. Work I do not know how to do. The few people I have found that know how declined my offer because "it's a lot of work". Still looking though.

CWheezy

01-14-2012

I can probably write a kassadin guide, since i am the best kassadin in the world

DG TheFeedski

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWheezy View Post
I can probably write a kassadin guide, since i am the best kassadin in the world
Go for it man!

DG TheFeedski

01-17-2012

Up up up.

DG TheFeedski

01-18-2012

Would any EU players like me to create a section in the website for EU? I have had a couple people approach me, but wondering if there would be anyone else interested.

DG TheFeedski

01-20-2012

bump