With an overwhelming response from the community. My Dominion site is now up.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedLife View Post
k. I'm pretty busy right now, but I'm on break for the second half of December. 3 weeks would also be enough time to give the announcement and set everything up for both you and the teams.
Yeah, it won't be for a month at least.

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

Alright. As a small update, I have decided to settle for a new graphics card and psu for my current computer rather than make a whole new one. So all should be ready sooner than expected. I need a new 5th tho

TouchinMyself

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Awesome. Be prepared to get proved wrong.
Honestly still waiting. All i see is a wordpress theme you call a site when you claimed functionality like mobafire.

DG TheFeedski

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchinMyself View Post
Honestly still waiting. All i see is a wordpress theme you call a site when you claimed functionality like mobafire.
Oh? I claimed it would be like Mobafire? I would love to see the post where I said anything like that. I'm not a webmaster. I never claimed it would be like Mobafire in anyway. I'm trying to create a community that likes Dominion by creating a site that has guides, information, etc. about the map. I never once in my life said it would be as good or better than Mobafire, because honestly, I know I can't make a site as well as theirs. However, regardless of what my website looks like, i'm still creating a site for the Dominion map, which no one else seems to have. It may not look as good as theirs, but that doesn't matter. People come to the site for information, not to stare at the layout. And as far as i'm concerned, i'm proud of what the site offers. If you don't, i'm sorry.

EDIT: You want a community that offers more... Go ahead and try making your own. Best of luck, buddy. But if you're not going to try, then don't b*tch.

ForgedLife

11-24-2011

Great News. I read the date wrong and my broken comp still has 2 days left on its warranty. So I'll be able to fix that and get it up and running

DG TheFeedski

11-25-2011

Haha, awesome news Forged. That's always nice.

DG TheFeedski

11-26-2011

Dec 2nd and 3rd there will be a 48 hour live Dominion stream done by Stun419.

ForgedLife

11-27-2011

Alright! Gonna be bad for his health but who cares

Pieceofcandy

11-28-2011

Streaming for an hour or so.

http://www.own3d.tv/live/157653/DominateDominion.com_-_Pieceofcandy

DG TheFeedski

11-28-2011

Tournament registration is now open. All detail can be found on the site.