With an overwhelming response from the community. My Dominion site is now up.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xoltar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
UPDATE
Brand new site design! (as of 11-10-11)
If it's still the old design for you push ctrl + f5

Hello everyone. A week or so ago I asked if anyone would be interested in a website dedicated to Dominion with guides, tournaments, etc. There was an overwhelming response of "yes". So here it is, www.DominateDominion.com

It is not yet 100% complete, as of right now only a temporary website and the forum is up, but it's still a great start to find a team to play with, or recruit for your own.

What you can do on the site as of now.
View guides.
Write guides.
Recruit for your team.
Join a team.
Join a non competitive casual play group.
Scrimmages.
Live streams!

What's in store for the future of DominateDominion.com
Official site hosted dominion tournaments with RP points for the winners.
Unofficial ladder system.
Many more guides.
And much more!

Once again, as of right now it's not complete. I'm trying to get it done as soon as possible, but school is taking up a lot of my time. If any of you would like to help, feel free to add me in game, or message me on the forums.

I'm making this site based off what YOU guys want. If you have any suggestions, or would like to see something added, feel free to tell me and I will try to make it happen.

Some of you may be wondering why I made this when there is a already this Dominion forum. I realized a lot of the topics here are people complaining about champions, or how badly dominion "sucks". It was also very hard to find a team to play with. I am hoping DominateDominion will make it a lot easier to find a team, etc.

EDIT: We also have a PvP.Net chat if you're ever looking for a group to play with. Just join chat "DominateDominion".
YOU didnt get an overwhelming response YOU bump YOUR own **** all day. Let the community bump it if its really worth it.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2011

Bump.

/haters gonna hate

DG TheFeedski

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoltar View Post
YOU didnt get an overwhelming response YOU bump YOUR own **** all day. Let the community bump it if its really worth it.
Settle down, guy. Seeing as the amount of people who actually post on this Dominion forum is fairly small, I would say I got a decent percentage of positive responses. I'm sorry if you feel otherwise. And yes, I do bump my own thread, but that's when it's off the main page. I do that so it can get back to the main page (many people do that) as I want the site to grow so we can start doing tournaments and making the site a great spot for Dominion information.

lbgsloan

11-17-2011

What are you going to do, the competitive community isn't interested in Dominion due to no ranked mode. I wrote an in-depth Pantheon Dominion guide on Leaguecraft, but it got only a couple comments and no votes or real feedback. Even if people wrote, "It sucks, so do you!" at least it meant someone read the **** thing. I was going to write a series for my favourite champions, but if nobody cares I'm not going to waste any more my time.

DG TheFeedski

11-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
What are you going to do, the competitive community isn't interested in Dominion due to no ranked mode. I wrote an in-depth Pantheon Dominion guide on Leaguecraft, but it got only a couple comments and no votes or real feedback. Even if people wrote, "It sucks, so do you!" at least it meant someone read the **** thing. I was going to write a series for my favourite champions, but if nobody cares I'm not going to waste any more my time.
Ranked will be released in the future though. And i'm trying to create that community that will give you feedback. I'm making this site to try and grab all the Dominion forum goers but have much more than just a forum. A section for Dominion streams, a section for Dominion guides, Dominion tournaments, etc. etc. It's still a relatively new game mode, and I think it will get larger as soon as all the kinks are worked out. As far are your guides, I am actually looking for guide writers. If you would be interested let me know.

DG TheFeedski

11-18-2011

Bump

Ryconn

11-19-2011

bumpage

lbgsloan

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Ranked will be released in the future though. And i'm trying to create that community that will give you feedback. I'm making this site to try and grab all the Dominion forum goers but have much more than just a forum. A section for Dominion streams, a section for Dominion guides, Dominion tournaments, etc. etc. It's still a relatively new game mode, and I think it will get larger as soon as all the kinks are worked out. As far are your guides, I am actually looking for guide writers. If you would be interested let me know.
I can help out there, though it depends on how user-friendly the guide template is.

DG TheFeedski

11-19-2011

I added you in game lbgsloan. We can talk more about it in game.

Rigormortiz

11-20-2011

Another DominateDominion.com streamer is currently streaming! Check me out!

http://www.own3d.tv/live/154652

If you enjoy, bump this thread or my thread in general forum!

Thanks!