With an overwhelming response from the community. My Dominion site is now up.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2011

Brand new site design is up!

Sorayai

11-10-2011

nice site you got here! only one thing I have to ask, could you please make the forum easier to read? it's hard on my eyes =(

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai View Post
nice site you got here! only one thing I have to ask, could you please make the forum easier to read? it's hard on my eyes =(
Thank you. And I could try, but what exactly is making it hard to read? The color scheme or what?

adhlas

11-11-2011

It's easier to read now...I'd imagine that the general gray on grayness can be a little difficult for some people.

DG TheFeedski

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhlas View Post
It's easier to read now...I'd imagine that the general gray on grayness can be a little difficult for some people.
Ah, good. And yeah, I guess I didn't think it through when I did that gray on gray.

DG TheFeedski

11-11-2011

bump

DG TheFeedski

11-12-2011

up

DG TheFeedski

11-12-2011

bump

Heat n Serve

11-12-2011

Suggestion: a "light text on dark background" color scheme would be easier on the eyes.

Also I re-posted a guide over to your champion forums. I hope some people find it helpful.

DG TheFeedski

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat n Serve View Post
Suggestion: a "light text on dark background" color scheme would be easier on the eyes.

Also I re-posted a guide over to your champion forums. I hope some people find it helpful.
Thanks for the guide!