Security Alert

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruler of the Sea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

A Secure connection with this site cannot be veridied. Would you still like to Proceed?

The certificate you are viewing dose not match the name of the site you are trying to view.

Buttons to press [Yes] [No] [View Certificate] [More Info]

I Press yes and it gives me a connection error

Anyone help??

Ruler of the Sea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Bump Bump Bump

HuntsAlone

Wrenchman

10-13-2011

Try this

Quote:
1. Your computer's clock my not be listing the correct date, http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...ommand-prompt/ to the actual date
2. Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options > Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options > Advanced > Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication"
3. Make sure your http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...roubleshooting are properly configured.
4. Update your Internet Explorer, or if you have a more updated version of Internet Explorer you may have to uncheck these settings instead: "Check for server certificate revocation," "Check for publisher's certificate revocation," "Warn about certificate address mismatch."

Ruler of the Sea

10-13-2011

Still not working need more help! i did all those steps up there and restarted my laptop is it my internet?

Ruler of the Sea

10-13-2011

Bump still need hhelp is it my internet?

Ruler of the Sea

10-13-2011

lol no one? BUMP!