How to counter Morg mid?

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raíchu

10-13-2011

This is something that's really been confounding me =\ I pretty much stopped playing Annie even though I enjoy her a lot, just because a smart Morg can basically make Annie passive-less with her E shield.

I'm not really looking for the right champ to counter Morg mid, but basically some good tactics. Even after she got nerfed a bit in the last patch, she can still hide behind her minions and heal pretty decently with her W + passive spell vamp. And then there's her very annoying E, and her Q that can be deadly if you get hit with it. I try to pay close attention to the cooldowns on her spells, be aggressive after she casts her Q, but there's always unknown factors such as cooldown runes and such. And then another complaint I have with her is how much she can push a lane with her W. I almost always end up against my turret half the time because I'm focusing on last hitting while an enemy Morg is W'ing all my creeps to death.

And then once she gets a catalyst I almost give up all hope of killing her in lane. Have you had some good success with facing Morg mid? If so, what are your tactics? I'd like to have a better solution than just playing passively and trying to just survive/not lose the lane.

Freudia

10-13-2011

You don't kill Morg in mid. You just put a good pusher there to stop her from eating your tower.

Raíchu

10-13-2011

Bump in search of knowledge.

Raíchu

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freudia View Post
You don't kill Morg in mid. You just put a good pusher there to stop her from eating your tower.
That's the only solution I've been able to see so far =\ I wish there was a better one.

Afflictid

10-13-2011

You don't send an AP against her.

Mistjaymes

10-13-2011

learn to dodge skillshots.

Aes

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afflictid View Post
wrong.
Sion can outpush morg

Raíchu

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afflictid View Post
Can you elaborate on that, please?

MrCutieDancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Malzahar beats morg mid, every time.

TiltedAxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistjaymes View Post
learn to dodge skillshots.
Dodging her skillshots doesn't stop her constant push/farming with an incredible defense / positioning to keep herself alive and healthy. God forbid she DOES land one of her shots and you pay for it heavily.

12345 ... 10