Pause Implemented for Tournament Games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kretenallat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

it's all nice and well but why can't we have a client with LAN support?

RogerM

10-14-2011

And this came from the summoners asking about a pause feature IN-GAME! And not only in tournaments!
We should be able to have a remake button as well that work just like that condition.

Implement the pause feature in ranked games as well as the remake feature.

Scraping Spear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

"AFTER first blood OR the five minutes mark of the game. If any form of technical difficulty occurs prior to either of these conditions, then the game will be restarted."

First blood often doesn't happen until like 20 minutes into the game! But this doesn't mean that one team wasn't winning! What if 1 team had scored 2 dragons, and had invaded the enemy teams jungle repeatedly, etc etc etc, the game should not be restarted at this point.

The game should be restarted ONLY in the event that the game has been ongoing for less than 5 minutes, and first blood has not been scored.

Durachek

10-14-2011

When can we use spectator mode?

Alexair17

10-14-2011

Bout time

Gigadunker

10-14-2011

the stream freezes every 2 seconds for me on the lowest quality even..please fix!

Yatoshi

10-14-2011

If implemented for ranked there needs to be a mass majority vote or limit the number of times the game can be paused.

dreamspeaker

10-14-2011

late is better than never.

Taberif730

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwiggy View Post
Great idea...and I agree with what's been stated that it should be for tournament games only...maybe custom games where the original creator can pause...pausing in normal games could just make games longer than they already need to be.

That being said, maybe a 1 minute pause that kicks in when a person leaves might not be the worst idea...
Something like this sounds like a good idea. I can see a lot of people abusing this just to be annoying though... It's a tough case to crack-- that is how to help those real players without the threat of game trolls ruining it for everyone else..

Mythikal Stylz

10-14-2011

I like the idea above, does anybody know if this is ever going to be released out side tournament domain? i.e. all summoners on a map agree to a pause if somebody is having difficulties? It should be interesting for tournaments, don't forget to sell ad space on your live feeds lmao!