Pause Implemented for Tournament Games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

funj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-14-2011

they did used that pause mode yesterday.

Perennial

10-14-2011

very nice job Riot
ty

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-14-2011

Yay! Something tournament players have been asking for since the first beta is finally implemented!

Go team Riot! \\nn//

Kaaosa

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofTupac View Post
as usual Riot continues to make the game much better. But the feature we are all patiently waiting for - Replays.
Replays are already possible.

Buchi1324

10-14-2011

sigh how is it epic when its not actually in the game most of us play?

Imomnipc

10-14-2011

Why is all of this being implemented only for the tournament players? where is spectate in normal everyday games? where is Magma Chamber? why do normal paying player not get pause? Stop treating the rest of the community like nothing when the tournament community makes up less than 10% of your money base. this must be because Riot is making tons of money off of sponsorships and whatnot and they technically don't need the money from RP to survive anymore so the rest of us just get a new overpriced broken underpowered champion every 2 weeks(this isnt the case for every new champ just 75% of them.) Riot, you're coming out looking like a 3rd rate gaming company by taking ages to implement stuff for the entire community. Stop treating your tournament players better than the rest of us or the lot of us will just abandon you when DOTA2 or something better comes along. Although I doubt you care what I have to say considering i've already single handedly given a few of you your paychecks. Think about this when your kids are eating the macaroni and cheese I bought for them. and to whoever feels like quoting, downvoting and attempting to look cool by attempting to prove me wrong, I don't care I won't be coming back to check replies anyway.

Kaaosa

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgario View Post
Why is all of this being implemented only for the tournament players? where is spectate in normal everyday games? where is Magma Chamber? why do normal paying player not get pause? Stop treating the rest of the community like nothing when the tournament community makes up less than 10% of your money base. this must be because Riot is making tons of money off of sponsorships and whatnot and they technically don't need the money from RP to survive anymore so the rest of us just get a new overpriced broken underpowered champion every 2 weeks(this isnt the case for every new champ just 75% of them.) Riot, you're coming out looking like a 3rd rate gaming company by taking ages to implement stuff for the entire community. Stop treating your tournament players better than the rest of us or the lot of us will just abandon you when DOTA2 or something better comes along. Although I doubt you care what I have to say considering i've already single handedly given a few of you your paychecks. Think about this when your kids are eating the macaroni and cheese I bought for them. and to whoever feels like quoting, downvoting and attempting to look cool by attempting to prove me wrong, I don't care I won't be coming back to check replies anyway.
Where did you get your statistics from?

Arcane Azmadi

10-14-2011

And Riot just CONTINUES to impress! Well done!

13esnik

10-14-2011

Not to be a **** but it took you like 2.5 years for you to implement a basic feature that is needed for a competitive game, bit of fail...

El Techno

10-14-2011

Spectator mode and replays so you guys can be a real, community-supported eSport please!