First Win of the Day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plytheras

06-13-2010

I really like the first win of the day feature, but there seems to be some things that can be improved with it.

First, could there be some way to check when your first win of the day is available outside of the post-game stat screen? Perhaps when you view your summoner profile. This is important because you are only allowed first win of the day once (obviously), and if you happen to play on Twisted Treeline and get first win of the day, you lose 30% IP and Exp. which is not cool. Knowing the time before your next FWD will allow you to decide which map you want to select.

Second, make is so that you can get FWD on both Twisted Treeline and Summoner's Rift. This will make it unnecessary to have to plan which map you play during the availability of the FWD bonus. This way, you can't "waste" FWD on Twisted Treeline, losing 30% IP and Exp.

These are only some ideas I have, I'm sure there might be better solutions. It's just pretty lame that your FWD is lost winning on TT without knowing that FWD is even available. Thanks, and I appreciate any feedback.

TLDR: TT negates first win of the day bonus with 30% IP & Exp. reduction. Give SR and TT seperate first win of the day bonus as well as giving us the ability to see when first win of the day is available outside of post-game stat screen.

Floydian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2010

Agreed.

Evochron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2010

I like this idea. It'd encourage more 3v3 play as well.

General Hotbod

06-13-2010

I don't know about a FWD on both maps as not everyone plays both maps, but I do agree with being able to see if it's available pre-game vice waiting for the post game screen.

Xienwolf

06-13-2010

Offering a First Win on both maps would be awesome, as it would mean more people playing TT, and hopefully more diverse champion appearances there.

Plytheras

06-13-2010

Yeah, I see too many teemos, twitches, shacos, and jaxes. It's even worse when they're free for the week too.

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

06-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plytheras View Post
I really like the first win of the day feature, but there seems to be some things that can be improved with it.

First, could there be some way to check when your first win of the day is available outside of the post-game stat screen? Perhaps when you view your summoner profile. This is important because you are only allowed first win of the day once (obviously), and if you happen to play on Twisted Treeline and get first win of the day, you lose 30% IP and Exp. which is not cool. Knowing the time before your next FWD will allow you to decide which map you want to select.

Second, make is so that you can get FWD on both Twisted Treeline and Summoner's Rift. This will make it unnecessary to have to plan which map you play during the availability of the FWD bonus. This way, you can't "waste" FWD on Twisted Treeline, losing 30% IP and Exp.

These are only some ideas I have, I'm sure there might be better solutions. It's just pretty lame that your FWD is lost winning on TT without knowing that FWD is even available. Thanks, and I appreciate any feedback.

TLDR: TT negates first win of the day bonus with 30% IP & Exp. reduction. Give SR and TT seperate first win of the day bonus as well as giving us the ability to see when first win of the day is available outside of post-game stat screen.
If Riot implements the Second, there is no need for the First... but it's more plausible to implement the First and omit the Second idea.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

06-13-2010

Implementing the 2nd probably isn't going to happen, uhm... anytime. It'd just make more sense to have FWD simply give IP/EXP based off of the unadjusted value of the match

Plytheras

06-13-2010

Whatever happens, it would be very nice if Riot fixed Twisted Treeline from nerfing FWD.

Berkilak

06-13-2010

True enough.