Bads - Jungle Complaint

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonovius

10-13-2011

Question I'm learning to jungle on 3s but run into a lot of complaints thinking it cant be done. Do people know any better in mid ELO ranked or is it about the same. I've got the routes down I'm considering just getting out of this nonsense.

Meta of rushing to mid bottom for first blood then insta 2 bot 1 top is complete garbage.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

if you don't jungle in ranked you lose

BRAVEYpl0x

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonovius View Post
Question I'm learning to jungle on 3s but run into a lot of complaints thinking it cant be done. Do people know any better in mid ELO ranked or is it about the same. I've got the routes down I'm considering just getting out of this nonsense.

Meta of rushing to mid bottom for first blood then insta 2 bot 1 top is complete garbage.
Well, since 3's Ranked is full pre-made only, I doesn't matter what most of Mid elo thinks, as long as you can find two friends that know whats up.

Ohwhynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

No one rushes to mid bottom in ranked. At least, not the good teams. They typically grab part of the jungle before minions meet up and then split up.

Also, jungling is good, but not in normals. In normals you just stomp on all the bads that go there, and then you gain control of the whole jungle through that and use it for a level advantage.

Laning 1v2 can also be pretty difficult when you take into consideration the champs typically used in TT. Especially if as the jungler you aren't ganking. A double stun combo when you're constantly 1v2 with a jungler that isn't ganking is pretty much a recipe for disaster.

That being said, you need a jungler in ranked, especially one that can take down buffs/dragon quickly.

Koldheartedjsp

10-13-2011

it works, but every so often I'll get a team that says the same stuff

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-13-2011

I love a good old bot gank, but they don't work as often as killing that camp does.

Fiddlesticks God

10-14-2011

Show your enemy your true skill. DOUBLE JUNGLE