Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FULL GUIDE] How to install PBE, Step by Step

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mauled by Pandas

10-19-2011

"9 - Once the patcher finishes, check the PBE Forums for uptime schedules. When the servers come online, the patcher should state that the PBE Region is ONLINE. Click Play and log in with your PBE Account you created in step 3! DO NOT USE YOUR REGULAR LoL LOGIN INFO. "

Oops...

TildeMerand

10-19-2011

^ xD

We all make silly mistakes sometimes.

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

11-05-2011

Up you go!

Lieutenant F3AR

11-06-2011

Quote:
Mauled by Pandas:
"9 - Once the patcher finishes, check the PBE Forums for uptime schedules. When the servers come online, the patcher should state that the PBE Region is ONLINE. Click Play and log in with your PBE Account you created in step 3! DO NOT USE YOUR REGULAR LoL LOGIN INFO. "

Oops...

yeah I did the same

PRPatxi

11-07-2011

Bumping for new players to see.

JamJam

11-07-2011

BTW what i did was a lot easier...all u do is COPY the league of legends folder into a new one, then u replace the RAD folder and the two launchers with the PBE ones and let it patch it only needed to patch less than 300 mb

Quacker

Recruiter

11-07-2011

I've downloaded everything properly, but when I press play, the log-in screen never appears. Any suggestion?

Pentarctagon

11-08-2011

bump

Vuliev

11-08-2011

Quote:
SkidDX:
I've downloaded everything properly, but when I press play, the log-in screen never appears. Any suggestion?

Same problem as this guy.

unclemervin

04-26-2012

everytime i try to download the pbe its gets to about 27 mb than says its finishes then when i try to extract it it says this ! C:\Users\myname\Downloads\LOLPBE.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged. PLZ help.