Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FULL GUIDE] How to install PBE, Step by Step

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veinslay

10-15-2011

Quote:
TildeMerand:
It may. I'd need a full list of all the ports your (Router/Switch/Hub) blocks and leaves open in order to know that.

Um, a dumb question, where can I check all of my ports? By using /netstat in cmd, or should I use some kind of a specialized programm to check those? Thanks a lot for your help.

TildeMerand

10-15-2011

You can use a Port sniffer (Google Port Check)

Some websites will do it for free.

Persiaan

10-15-2011

I used the same info and I have no idea why reds are saying not to

PKPikmin

10-15-2011

Anyone happen to know why mine doesn't say "extract all" when I right-click it?

Omertaz

10-15-2011

I got the e-mail but once I click the big "CLICK HERE" button, I'm not directed to a form, only the "PBE server status" thread. Does this mean that I cannot proceed until the signup period is open again? Not sure since I got that e-mail.

Any clarification would help, thanks !

Faytherite

10-16-2011

Uuum... LoL launcher kept glitching out for me at the end of patching. So I tried LoL launcher admin and it worked okay. Is my computer going to blow up when I try to test? :O

Jon Bunch

10-16-2011

Quote:
Faytherite:
Is my computer going to blow up when I try to test? :O

Start recording your computer when you run the launcher in case it does, I'd like to see that. :-D

TildeMerand

10-16-2011

Quote:
Faytherite:
Uuum... LoL launcher kept glitching out for me at the end of patching. So I tried LoL launcher admin and it worked okay. Is my computer going to blow up when I try to test? :O

No lol xD

I Mentioned in a previous post that the admin launcher is okay to use, I only said not to for simplicities sake.

Stizunna

10-17-2011

Quote:
Omertaz:
I got the e-mail but once I click the big "CLICK HERE" button, I'm not directed to a form, only the "PBE server status" thread. Does this mean that I cannot proceed until the signup period is open again? Not sure since I got that e-mail.

Any clarification would help, thanks !

Same thing happened to me.

TildeMerand

10-18-2011

Quote:
stizunna:
Same thing happened to me.

Signups are closed atm.