Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FULL GUIDE] How to install PBE, Step by Step

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PRPatxi

10-13-2011

A lot of people will benefit from this guide. Thanks for posting.

Sarg338

10-13-2011

Quote:
ArlenStark:
thanks a lot you're very kind

No problem! Always glad to help! Also, now that I know you have that, you check what kind of Windows 7 you have (Among other stuff, like if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit Operating System) By click the Start menu (The circle with the colored windows in it), Right clicking on Computer and left-clicking on Properties. Just for future reference.

Herak

10-13-2011

not that big

TildeMerand

10-13-2011

Bump

Kyts

10-13-2011

If you begin the patching process with the admin lol launcher, should I exit the process early/in the middle and start over?

TildeMerand

10-13-2011

Quote:
Kyts:
If you begin the patching process with the admin lol launcher, should I exit the process early/in the middle and start over?

You're free to use the admin patcher, it forces the game to use the patcher with admin rights.

Nothing wrong will happen if you use the admin patcher. The only reason I mentioned not to use it is for simplicities sake. (Also, on rare occasions or in the use of Parental Controls, some machines will deny the right to use the program in admin mode without a password.)

TildeMerand

10-13-2011

Bump

GG ResidentChief

10-13-2011

bump

TildeMerand

10-13-2011

...And another =P

Pwntacular

10-13-2011

Good guide