Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FULL GUIDE] How to install PBE, Step by Step

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternitysEnvy

05-17-2012

What if the client stays stuck at 33% and sometimes it goes to 90% then goes back to 33%? Also, sometimes the timer doesn't change like it says -52:50 time left, and it doesn't tell me the amount of MB left.

Queg The Walrus

06-01-2012

How do we get riot to send the email? I'm confused. (-_-)

vLemon

QA Analyst

06-01-2012

This post was made in october, when you could join PBE only if you got an e-mail invitation. Now the invitations are open. You can find the download link and the signup site in the Frequently Asked Questions post, that is sticky.

PugAtlas

06-02-2012

After extracting the files from LOLPBE.zip and trying to start the launcher, i receive a message saying: "Some files extracted from LOLPBE.zip were modified or new files were created. Do you wish to put them to the archive?" however when i select "yes" i receive error messages.

What shall i do?

-PugAtlas

BeMa

06-02-2012

Thanks for the help bud.

Inapropro

06-02-2012

I'm having the same issue as Divine Strik3, It keeps going back down to 33% after getting to like 99%, then i receive negative times and it doesn't tell me how much mb are left, should i just continue to let it be for longer, and hope it works out? D:

KhaotixKhaos

06-04-2012

The same with me but it finnally worked and then when i pressed play and went though the accept stuff it poped up saying error wasn't installed corectly and now i'm stuck with the 33% thing again hoping it works this time :/

ClevageWardsOP

Recruiter

06-18-2012

Mine continues to tell me that I have downloaded it incorrectly. I've redownloaded the entire file a few times. Do you know how to fix this?

Geocorporation

06-19-2012

bump

SwiftSalvation

06-20-2012

I've downloaded this, did the 1gig patch and played a game. but after that i exit. when i relaunch it it says i have to redownload the 1gig of patches. is there a way to not do this everytime you launch ?