please find a way to make support being more fun to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invis Phoenix

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kas Minus One View Post
Bah, lies. Supports are fun to play, deny the enemy through the whole lane phase, take a few CS when your carry has to go back, grab a couple gold/10 items, and all around show people that you can enable kills and make saves even without a lot of materialism.
gold/5s unique bro

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quib View Post
This is a problem with the meta, not a problem with the game itself.
This. I had a LITTLE bit of fun playing as Sona in a duo queue, but nothing said "hey, this was necessary".

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr smuggles View Post
gold/5s unique bro
No. They're only unique to the item it is.

Kage's, Heart of Gold and Philosopher's all stack with each other- They just don't stack with themselves.

An example would be, you can't use two Kage's, two Hearts of Gold and two Philosopher's.

If you don't understand something that's been this way for a long while now, why do you spout it off as if you do?

UbberTengen

10-17-2011

Some people enjoy tanks, others carrys maybe you just dont like playing support.
I play Janna and is one of my 3 best champs and i alwas have fun playing her.

Support have a different way to impact in the game.

Yuumax

10-20-2011

I love playing support. Different people like different roles. *shrug*

Grimmak

10-20-2011

Taric is the only support I enjoy playing. Love setting up kills. Like TotalBiscuit says, "Play support if you wanna win games."

thalelar

10-22-2011

i personally enjoy playing support tanks , basically my favorite class to play alister , nunu ... maybe you can try one of them . there is more than just the mage supports . when you play them you really need to look at you enemies and what you need . every game should be a little different build wise .( everyone is right though ) always get a stacker or two most games will be like 2 / 5 / 20

Kawaiido

10-22-2011

I play support. It's fine as long as I get my fair share of Gold. If someone chews me out about it I just leave them to die because it was pretty much going to happen ANYWAY (since I won't scale well enough to help) if they want to treat me like a dog by not letting me get my fair share of the Gold too. Had one game where I carried the carry AND got more kills than anyone else on my team combined...then again, I was playing Janna...

Isphus

10-22-2011

I have 2 RL friends that play LoL. One loves supporting, the other will play anything as long as its a mage (still trying to get him to get a fiddle to jungle) and im fine with all roles.

So basically, we always get 1-2 supports in the team and it usually works fine. Once one of them got all 4 gp10 items on Kayle... Even with nearly no kills and average assists he had the most gold in the team (tied with the carry).

Sure killing everything in your path is fun, but constant zoning feels much like a chess game where placement matters more than anything else. And more than the appreciation of the teammates, the frustration of the enemies of not getting any kills makes my day.

Chaoscutie

10-22-2011

Extra gold per 10 sec doesn't stack