Free Champions/Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RsnMano

10-13-2011

[SOLVED] - Just a browser issue

I'm a bit confused as to how this works...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are currently 3 free skins (which come with the corresponding champion), for YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter(?).

I got Alistar already, then I was attempting to get Tristana. When I "liked" the page, it brought up a new page telling me: "You must have visited the store in PVP.net at least once before redeeming the Riot Girl Tristana Skin. "

I haven't attempted the Twitter one yet (assuming there is one?), so if anything is different there, I need to know about it as well...

The main question is what does that quote mean exactly? I've logged into the Merchandise section and still had no luck, if that matters.

RsnMano

10-13-2011

I realize it's an old thread, but I managed to find this. There is no app showing up in my list...

Dubledox

10-13-2011

What champ do you get by following them on twitter?

RsnMano

10-13-2011

Ah nevermind, problem solved. There's some sort of a browser issue and it won't work properly with Firefox...Had to use crappy ol' I.E. for once.

EDIT: I don't know if it does, hence the (?). I just saw a "follow on twitter" button and assumed it was just like the other two, giving a free champion + skin. I don't exactly own a Twitter account so I haven't bothered to check it out for myself yet.

ShadyGrave

10-13-2011

there is no twitter, and there is a difficulty associated with the facebook link sometimes, im gonna look for the thread that may fix your problem.

Edit: although if you have fixed it i guess it isnt necessary!

azrij

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

well, i wish there was a twitter one :'( i can see it now, "follow us on twitter and get fiddlesticks and his pumpkin skin" xD