Hey LOL memebers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sleaveless

03-29-2011

Right now, I have been having a ton of fun using the weekly 10 champs! last week I was destroying with Shen, which I will probably buy later on, and this week with Nocturne, which I have recently got a 40-3 game and was amazingly fun!! I have been saving up for Olaf (The Berserker) because he look pretty sweeeet and you can unlock a skin called "Brolaf" which is chill =P

Also to help you out, I recommend using the 10 free champs to try for a character around 3k IP. I find them the best because thier easy to learn and really fun

anyways HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE!!!!

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleaveless View Post
Right now, I have been having a ton of fun using the weekly 10 champs! last week I was destroying with Shen, which I will probably buy later on, and this week with Nocturne, which I have recently got a 40-3 game and was amazingly fun!! I have been saving up for Olaf (The Berserker) because he look pretty sweeeet and you can unlock a skin called "Brolaf" which is chill =P

Also to help you out, I recommend using the 10 free champs to try for a character around 3k IP. I find them the best because thier easy to learn and really fun

anyways HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE!!!!
Please do not necro post a thread that is roughly 10 months old, thank you.

Theiff

05-21-2011

I got nocturne and nasus and i am getting renekton later on although ip is not hard to get

CLUBSPLENDID

01-12-2012

With all those champs to chose from, I was unsure which 1 to buy at first. Then i narrowed it down to ranged champs, as I'm not really a kamikaze-type of player and like to keep it safe from distance. Then further narrowed it down to mages, as I love how the spells can suck the life out another champion in just a few hits, and went from there.

CheersAllAround

02-09-2012

wow this thread is old! im assuming youve already got your answer eh. find someone you like