Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Counter Picks for OP Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hiimphishy

10-13-2011

counter for any ad/as tryhards like trynd/jax/udyr/yi, etc: malphite. build with thornmail and frozen mallet mainly

TouchinMyself

10-13-2011

Quote:
hiimphishy:
counter for any ad/as tryhards like trynd/jax/udyr/yi, etc: malphite. build with thornmail and frozen mallet mainly

A fully built Jax would destroy an equally built Malphite 10 out of 10 times. Malphite just dont have the damage to outdo his sustain and dodge. Honestly Trynd and Udyr should be able to beat malphite too. Yi on the other hand might be different.

Zintyk

10-13-2011

Jax ---- < Warwick
Akali ----- < Warwick
Heimer ----- < Warwick
Shaco ------- < Warwick
AD Sion -------< Warwick
Kog Maw ------ < Warwick

Going 1-2 on hit items then CDR on warwick gives him a 4-5 sec bite and 40 sec ult, if he cant win 1 on 1 againts a champ in one go he can kite around biting em till they're low enough to bite - ult - bite. 40%hp + 12.5%hp + 400 + 200 magic damage (Bloodrazor/Wit's end) Thats alot of burst that can be used to take down almost anyone.

Fenhunter

Recruiter

10-13-2011

Talon or Lee for Akali

Temporality

Recruiter

10-13-2011

Pretty much any AP counters Jax because he can't dodge spells but I think Ryze works very well on Dominion. Poke with Qs until he leaps on you, rune prison him and let your team mates eat him.

I haven't seen Heimer much lately and he isn't much of a problem since he'll usually just camp bottom lane... Who cares if he builds turrets right outside his spawn?

Pantheon? Really now... He has no escape and GP's ult is a lot better which isn't saying much.

Lee Sin, Kog, Lightbringer and Hextech Sweeper all work great against stealth. The two anti-stealth items also let you see enemies inside brush so I think they are a valid purchase regardless of the enemy team's comp.

Thornmail > Kog'maw. Most of the Kogs I've seen stack loads of AS and go glass cannon so just focus him first as he kills himself on you.

Agent

01-27-2012

Sivir and Sorka counter Karthus.

Crostol

01-28-2012

yorick ---- maokai

saplings can pass over ghouls,

Galgus

01-28-2012

Where's Sion on that list?

And really, Heimerdinger OP? Most people walk over him.