Counter Picks for OP Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForgottenSoup

10-12-2011

Vayne? She knocks Jax back and he just jumps back to her. She stacks AS items(like most Vaynes) and then gets stunned over and over. I'd pick someone else to counter Jax.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

That's why you land the Condemn stun and then blow him up with SoTD and true damage. There's no shortage of convenient walls to pin people to.

Nappy Hoe

10-12-2011

Yeah, MOST people play the same against "OP" Jax. If you play SMART, for example high AD/AS SoTD, it will be a field day vs Jax. He'll be dead after the first knockback. Not to mention tumble every 2 seconds, that's an extra 50% + Crit.

ForgottenSoup

10-12-2011

Guess he ain't so OP then

Harate

10-12-2011

Jax was never that good

Nappy Hoe

10-12-2011

Somebody's thumbs down happy. Probably some nerd who thinks he knows everything. Then he loses a 31 minute 5v5 and curses his mother out and trashes his room. Loser.

ForgottenSoup

10-12-2011

Up voting and down voting is a snowball effect. I just started yours with a up vote

Harate

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappy Hoe View Post
Somebody's thumbs down happy. Probably some nerd who thinks he knows everything. Then he loses a 31 minute 5v5 and curses his mother out and trashes his room. Loser.
LOL someones talking about themselves I think.

Nappy Hoe

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
LOL someones talking about themselves I think.
Do you really have to think?

TouchinMyself

10-13-2011

Jax is nothing against Malzahar and a good kassadin can destroy him too. Honestly just about any burst mage with a decent CC can kill him.

Heimer can be countered by just about any assassin/mage with good burst and a gap closer. Same with Kog maw really.

IMO what really makes champs OP in dominion is not gunblade or any specific item its because of the constant cash flow because you cant wreck their early game and neutralize them. Tryndamere is a good example of this. Normally in SR just wreck his early game and hes not much of a threat later but because of the dom mechanics he will be tough either way.