Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tune in to Intel Extreme Masters Global Challenge New York!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tumri

10-13-2011

Regardless they need to redo the groups a bit to make it less stupid. I'm certainly not looking forward to SK pubstomping group B while group A is basically the entire tournament.

Trucknutz

10-13-2011

anyone know who will be casting this event?

nooj669

10-13-2011

I also would like to know who is casting

Anh Hii

10-13-2011

It is held in New York shouldn't the tournament schedule be in EST? Instead of riot's bias of putting it in PST for their office.

mattmeowxoxo

10-13-2011

yea and when it was in China should have been in China time

Veral42

10-13-2011

I would actually watch it if it were being cast in the right time zone. Not gunna be able to see any of it now.

TheBoockIsAndTab

Recruiter

10-13-2011

was to have already started or is it just me?

tom59593

10-13-2011

Just an FYI, the page's CSS (styles and formatting) is not loading for me. It's probably because the stylesheet you reference (css_50a9781f9f9ff7f52ee27e3d8427a347.css) doesn't exist :P

All I get is an unstyled page...definitely works but doesn't put the best face on for the audience!

Firestorme

Recruiter

10-13-2011

Oh man, this page looks really nice. The blue of the links contrasts perfectly with the white of everything else. Then as an added bonus we get some black text.

Migzz

10-13-2011

Quote:
tom59593:
Just an FYI, the page's CSS (styles and formatting) is not loading for me. It's probably because the stylesheet you reference (css_50a9781f9f9ff7f52ee27e3d8427a347.css) doesn't exist :P

All I get is an unstyled page...definitely works but doesn't put the best face on for the audience!

Ya css stylesheets missing or bad link