Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tune in to Intel Extreme Masters Global Challenge New York!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zefirow

10-12-2011

Group A is awesome, but group B ins't that bad.

XxAbigailxX

10-13-2011

Could Riot please do some recording themselves? Just saying because from memory the DreamHack videos came up relatively on time and of better quality, whereas the Cologne and China videos seem to take way longer and even as I type some videos are still not up yet (Coming soon).

Unfortunately not everyone can watch these videos live due to work or timezone reasons, it will be nice to still be able to watch these games.

Thanks!

suck on that C0K

10-13-2011

who the **** makes these times...fire them. whos gonna watch a game in the middle of a work day

..me =(

LeinDeath

10-13-2011

Quote:
Safe:
9 AM on a weekday? You're killing me, Marcou. Oh well, my boss will understand.

Ha.. humor never kills anyone.

Kamazoom

10-13-2011

lol it is cool when happens once in 2 months or something, but when it happens so often it is like ordinary thing

Bigern

10-13-2011

Groups should be renamed Group What-The-Semis-Should-Look-Like and group Easy-Win

Xemeron

10-13-2011

Is this problem only for me or is the site really just a white page with text and one video stream?
No Backgruond, only standart text art....
Is that my problem or all problem?

kHipHop

10-13-2011

Quote:
suck on that C0K:
who the **** makes these times...fire them. whos gonna watch a game in the middle of a work day

..me =(

Well to be fair there's a lot of games to fit into one day, otherwise they'd be going on late into the night if they started at 7 or something.

SamiNami

10-13-2011

so what are the times in gmt? the matches should be on right now? it's 11am gmt?

SamiNami

10-13-2011

lol