Soul-Crushing Defeats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sharoon

10-14-2011

After a losing streak the thing i do is take a break go outside play some tennis. After that i come back and play another game.

Navex575

10-14-2011

I stop playing for a day, or play vs. A.I. to get some anger out

terravyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

When I lose one, I'll start cycling through my strongest picks, buy more wards.

If I'm still losing, I give up and play dominion.

thebestaround

10-14-2011

Play carries that have the ability to single out the enemy teams strongest player, farm every single second of the game and buy massive amounts of wards, get every buff possible, ks everyone on your team as much as possible, throw up both middle fingers and punch a child

CrillSon

10-14-2011

Played a game last night as alistar where we had killed bottom support twice within the first 3 minutes of the game. Mid and solo top were doing fine and even had a few kills too.

Then everyone played like **** and we lost.

thebestaround

10-14-2011

If you get stuck as last pick and need to play a support. I've found that cookie cutter taric/soracca aren't the best picks. I play nunu, and kayle. Nunu has the best slow in the game and u can constantly harass from the brush once you hit 6 if someone tries to gank when they rush you in the bush hit your ultimate a few seconds before they run into the brush and kill all them *****es. As kayle, you can constantly throw heals to your lane partner, speeding him up if they gank, and also slowing down one person with her q. Playing both of those supports I rarely die, and it attracts attention from the entire opposing team to come to your lane.

Eulogistics

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
If you start feeling bad about losing stop playing. Or play a bot game. Do not enter a PvP Queue until you feel better. If you feel bad, you'll play bad.

This. In poker, when you're getting emotional about the game, it's called "tilting". Your emotions impair your judgement and you start making bad plays (making bad raises, misreading opponents, ignoring mathematical odds,etc). When you start tilting, the best advice is to call it a day and start fresh when your head is level again.

I recently started doing this. If I lose more than one game in a row and I KNOW I should have won them, I just log off and go work on my car or my computer or something. LoL will still be there tomorrow.

Eninya

10-14-2011

Stuff like this is always motivating. As someone who is incredibly efficient or skilled with Kat *most* of the time, I like to look back at pictures like this to remind me that teams can still work together or awful champs can overcome heinous counter champs. This pic is only a couple days ago. I think I lost all of my really old Tank Kat pics.

*******http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc326/Harpuia72/RiotJJ1.png********

Languidity

10-15-2011

Hold out till the 20 minute surrender.

Paradoliak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Lately, I've started to take it more slowly, actually. When I lose two game sin a row, I know I'm annoyed or pissed off enough usually that I just won't play as well as I usually do, so I take a break to cool off.

I had some massive losing streaks that kinda just messed up what little elo I have, and I'm trying to slowly claw my way out of the awful 1000s. It's going slowly, but I'm trying to keep a level head, and being stubborn and playing what I play best (for me, Malzahar).

Honestly, taking breaks does help.