(Guide) Emotions: The Driving Force behind Player Performance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

11-15-2011

>^..^<

AgentPapers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

I often times get angry when things go south. I wish I could remember that its just a game

MeanBean

11-16-2011

I know I play like **** when there is flaming on my team. Its like the air going out of my care-balloon.

Lately Ive been ruthless with my mute button. If theres even a hint of a flame about to happen on my team, I mute the guy instantly. Like one on our team giving first blood, usually someone says "noob" or "******" or something like that. Instantly muted. And it seems to be working for me, I handle rage poorly as it seems to affect my playing alot.

kavi

11-16-2011

I do think early game emotional balance must be dealt with differently depending on what champion you're playing. Dying early as an ad carry or some other late game champion, I find it helps to have a short memory and retain concentration on the late game rather than over-scrutinizing my mistake. By contrast, as an assassin or earlygame character, you need to find a way to get back in the game fast. And then there's jungling, which is a very different ballgame...

Nhan Fiction

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanBean View Post
I know I play like **** when there is flaming on my team. Its like the air going out of my care-balloon.

Lately Ive been ruthless with my mute button. If theres even a hint of a flame about to happen on my team, I mute the guy instantly. Like one on our team giving first blood, usually someone says "noob" or "******" or something like that. Instantly muted. And it seems to be working for me, I handle rage poorly as it seems to affect my playing alot.
Yes, it's smart to drown out the negative before it starts to affect you adversely.

Nhan Fiction

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavi View Post
I do think early game emotional balance must be dealt with differently depending on what champion you're playing. Dying early as an ad carry or some other late game champion, I find it helps to have a short memory and retain concentration on the late game rather than over-scrutinizing my mistake. By contrast, as an assassin or earlygame character, you need to find a way to get back in the game fast. And then there's jungling, which is a very different ballgame...
True.

Nhan Fiction

11-22-2011

Cats.

Nhan Fiction

11-28-2011

Cats.

Nhan Fiction

12-05-2011

Cats.

Nhan Fiction

12-06-2011

Cats.