Any TT streams?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Anyone got a list or know of anyone who (doesn't suck) streams TT matches? Always looking to improve and learn from others.

If not, we need some of the pros TTers to start streaming, that way I don't have people who insta-lock trash champs and go to bottom lane bush to "gank" and wonder why I'm taking smite ><

Friggid

10-12-2011

i could start streaming once i get something to keep my laptop cooler it overheats atm with to many programs running >.>

Plz Buff Shaco

10-12-2011

I wish

hotshotzehri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

I tried smite in a pub game and got yelled at, not to mention it isn't actually useful if your team doesn't want to do anything with objectives.
EDIT: I would also love some high elo TT streams so I can improve as a player and not be dependent on pubstomping as jax.

infinite azure

10-12-2011

I would stream but I suck by only playing squishy so you wouldn't want me to.

I'd set a bad example.

Captain Kopp

10-12-2011

http://www.own3d.tv/EvilCoookie

im streamin for a couple games, not too pro though

Vraell

10-12-2011

I'll do it once we get out of preseason. Its not that interesting to watch me stomping 1400 elo with 30 minute queues.

DysprosiumJudas

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
I'll do it once we get out of preseason. Its not that interesting to watch me stomping 1400 elo with 30 minute queues.
Could you at least just record a couple of good games? I really want to see high ELO Twisted Treeline because that's how I got better at SR was watching the pros, but literally nobody streams TT, so maybe like a couple of youtube videos?

infinite azure

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DysprosiumJudas View Post
Could you at least just record a couple of good games? I really want to see high ELO Twisted Treeline because that's how I got better at SR was watching the pros, but literally nobody streams TT, so maybe like a couple of youtube videos?
As he said, the problem would be the lack of good competition, maybe we can convince the platinum to gather up from this forum and stream a scrim match or two?

Friggid

10-13-2011

my team already plans to scrim against Vraell sooner or later XD