Best champion for dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowsaint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Honestly, Pantheon. Look at my match history for proof. Hopefully he keeps flying under the radar a bit longer. About 10 mins in he just turns into a killing machine.

CasavaS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

My absolute favourite is swain. He can get pretty tanky with a frozen heart (this is a must), has aoe root (if you dont **** up) and a slow that proves itself very usefull when you need to get away from someone. And even though dominion has -20% sustain from skills, I dont feel it so much on swain. Unless I get ignited too -__-
I didn't really think too much about it, but won most of my games with win, probably a 70%+ ratio.

VOLSTMASTER

10-13-2011

Renekton and Kassadin i find have an easy time playing dominion and with the right builds super powerful early on to declair dominence

ShadosPhoenix

10-13-2011

Karthas, hands down, as he is one of the characters that can redefine how the entire game is played. A Karthas with revive at bottom is basically unmovable for several minutes, and at best will require 2-3+ people to dislodge, allowing the 4 other party members to completely ignore the bottom part of the map for 2/3rd of the game.

Dominion is about -time- control. Stalling enemies. Stopping them from moving, slowing down their push to the turret. Killing is one way to do that, but it isn't all that effective, as you come back to life so quickly. Stalling someone for 30 seconds then killing them, is often better than killing them twice in a row.

Skilltestingman

10-13-2011

if u guys think twitch is bad on DOM, kill urself

Shin Chan 083

12-03-2011

AD sion is so much fun on dominion, atmas, frozen mallet, and the thunder hammer... gg

Darmival

12-03-2011

holy necromanciness =$

Scrubsicle

12-03-2011

Maokai.

1) He is incredibly effective on both bottom and top lanes due to his two forms of CC, a giant circle of protection for his entire team, and can clear minions safely from a distance.

2) Arguably the best tower defender. Ever try to get a Maokai off a tower when he has Garrison and his ult ready?

3) He actually hits pretty hard, even if you build tanky, and his base stats are good.

4) His passive is godlike when just about every fight consists of 2v2 or more.