Best champion for dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaeth

10-12-2011

I have been loving me some nocturne in dominion myself have to be 70-80% win on him.

Kaeth

10-12-2011

I think nocturne is my favorite in dom been having alot of fun with him winning about 70-80%. Pantheon and gp are pretty good too.

Autruche

10-12-2011

Here's a couple of great champions on Dominion:

-Akali
-Shaco
-Sion( Mainly AD )

and Teemo's Shrooms are great.

iGoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

JAX! Simple as that, I haven't lost a game with him yet in Dominion. Pulled my team from behind 150 points too, you couldn't get anymore pro than that ;D

HowlingKommando

10-12-2011

Here are my top picks in no particular order:

Akali, Blitzcrank, Gangplank, Jarvan IV, Jax, Lee Sin, Rammus, Yorick, Heimerdinger, Kayle, Karthus, KogMaw, LeBlanc, Pantheon, Poppy, Ryze, Shaco, Sion, Talon, Teemo, Xin Zhao

Fuelly

10-13-2011

singed is still best no matter what mode i play him in

PUMa Jiggle

10-13-2011

rammus man get anywhere fast and just defend any tower

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Best? Whoever you are most comfortable with who will also fit with your team.

Favorite? Most of my games are with Morg, who I adore on Dominion. Sion is a close second

Keep in mind, though, both of these guys (ESPECIALLY Morg) will get you put on bot defense duty.

Branclan

10-13-2011

Rammus - I have two main builds with Rammus.... "Thornmail" build or "No thornmail" build. You can't go into a game with your build already set before you know what the other team looks like.If the other team has a lot of AP and not as much AD I find more success in going Boots of Mobility, Aegis, Sunfire, Force of Nature... Game doesnt last much longer than that... I just feel like health is more important early game with rammus vs AP teams whereas thornmail is an early must have vs AD teams.

Amumu - Another fun tanky champ. I usually throw in a little bit of AP somewhere in the mix like a Rylai's and Rod of Ages...Just keep despair turned on the whole game 5% dmg over time can add up pretty fast. His ult isn't too bad either.

Kog - He has a really usefull early game and can chew people up later on.

AP Yi - Not as effective late game, but still can be pretty annoying for the other team.

Adonidus

10-13-2011

I'm liking Poppy, she's a natural at disrupting and defending positions.