Best champion for dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venearas

10-12-2011

Who is the best champi0on for dominion?

Basist

10-12-2011

There is no "best".

Venearas

10-12-2011

I was just asking in your opinion.. which champion best use for dominion..

Melvear

10-12-2011

My favorite so far as been Irelia. Good damage even when built tanky, and her kit is strong as a whole. I don't know if she's the best but she's good for sure.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Cho'gath is my favorite. Extremely versatile with his builds, has good CC and damage, and pushes minions like a boss without needing to use cooldowns or mana. When a wild friendly Blitzcrank or AD Taric/Sion runs out of the jungle and lands their CCs, Cho'gath's follow-up is pretty devastating.

Basist

10-12-2011

I didn't comment because people always asking for "who's best" is detestable. Someone can be good at one champ and praise them highly, and then the other person could get them based on the comments and then totally biff it. Almost every champ is fine on Dominion minus a handful, it really boils down to the player skill.

People can put Jax/Poppy/Akali/etc on a pedestal, but Warwick is my favourite Dominion champ. I have about a 70% win rate with him so far, I don't need flashyness to be effective.

STDs Are Pokemon

10-12-2011

There are no best; however, there are some worst! Avoid Mundo, Renekton, Orianna, and Twitch. Other than that, have fun!

DrDooma

10-12-2011

Akali is probably the best option as she can nearly one shot opposing carrys once she has her rabadon, rylais, and lichbane. Irelia, GP and Olaf are all very powerful AD options when built right. (Tanky dps, not glass cannon). Kat and Kass are useful as well as they can nuke down enemy carrys who wander alone. Yorick, fiddle, and warwick are strong laners with heals that make them tough to kill. Rammus' has the speed and taunt to mess with any one. Shaco, teemo are trap masters that can annoy and defeat a disorganized opponent. Eve and Twitch are the perfect assassins that can rack up kills quick on unwary foes.

DrDooma

10-12-2011

Jax, how could I forget about Jax. He is also very strong, although best is a bold statement to make. I would argue that supports do have it harder to play in dominion as often times players are involved in 1v1 pvp matchups that leave characters like sona or janna at a massive disadvantage to hard hitting characters like the ones listed above.

Mak3itSn0w

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

ap shaco, jitb the top turret, always defend