WTB: Ranked Solo Queue...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

...for TT.

Why is this not an option?

Vraell

10-13-2011

This question has already been asked before... check before you post please. However, I'm nice and bored so I'll answer your question.

1. It would cause a problem with already high queue times.
2. It is based off of team work and coordination more than any other map, something hard to achieve with pugs.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Sorry, I didn't look hard enough I guess. Thanks for the answer though.

I just find it hard to get 2 other players who want to play ranked 3's, and honestly I don't enjoy 5v5 solo queue at all because of the teamwork requirements.

Cest la vie

Friggid

10-13-2011

Solo queue wont happen most likely for TT, honestly I wouldn't want it to really either just because it would hurt the queue times for something not really needed.

Deianira Daray

10-14-2011

Another reason is that it's harder to 2v3 than to it is to 4v5. Not to say it isn't possible. It's just harder. And if you solo queue a 3's ranked, and then end up with 2 other solo's, one of whom leaves, you're down to a 2v3.