We are ready for ranked dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Increase bans to 6, overhaul or remove personal score, and then we can talk about ranked play.
Most people I've played with do not look at the personal score as the be all end all of skill definition. I know you want it to reflect defenders most accurately, but I think it tis fine as is. Supports and tanks don't usually have high scores in SR but people know if they've done well or not.

I can tell by watching them in my game. I've had terrible people end up number one on our teM and I wouldn't ever want to play with them again.

We need ranked now.

Cauldrath

10-13-2011

The bad personal score system is actually a point FOR having ranked games. Idiots can get #1 in game and then yell at you afterwards, afterwhich you just tell them your ELO and ask for theirs. It should shut them up really quick.

chide da jungler

10-14-2011

bump for ranked play

Jaed Marauer

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagan4life View Post
counterpicking is as important in dominion as ever. I agree that some champs are overly strong, but they can be dealt with.

I just want there to be a cost to dodging, trolling and just plain sucking so that those ppl can be sorted down into elo hell.
i would love to watch you counter akali jax poppy... please do it make a video and post it. you would make a lot of people happy

b0rg

10-27-2011

Re: the first few replies:

Why do we need to agree on "correct deployment" or a "stable meta" before ranked is introduced? I wasn't aware that ranked play precluded creativity.

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortagnon View Post
Re: the first few replies:

Why do we need to agree on "correct deployment" or a "stable meta" before ranked is introduced? I wasn't aware that ranked play precluded creativity.
I really don't' think you do I think ranked well help create the standard. I know this is still in a beta kinda deal but a ranked dominion will be good for both of the game modes.

Opheliac

10-27-2011

We're NOT ready for ranked, Crystal Scar is still too imbalanced for ranked gameplay. And there are still SO many people who do not grasp the capture part of "capture and hold" When your Fid goes 7/3/5 and is in last place with 1 cap and 0 neutro something's wrong.