We are ready for ranked dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalaVedaks

10-12-2011

This game is, go through the jungle on Dominion , NO CAP till 300 points is reached by kills, Build only from Speed + Critical category , Its all random, and have fun-Boots any no backing

T3kn0man

10-12-2011

I do want ranked. I however do want the game to be out at least a month, if not two to develop more. Not in the sense of say a meta or the like, but as a community. I want players to develop strats, friendships, rivalries, and a sense of depth in the game overall before we start attatching ELO in a public setting.

Let us have a month at least to tinker around with live Dominion, and then unleash the dogs of ranked.

chide da jungler

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3kn0man View Post
I do want ranked. I however do want the game to be out at least a month, if not two to develop more. Not in the sense of say a meta or the like, but as a community. I want players to develop strats, friendships, rivalries, and a sense of depth in the game overall before we start attatching ELO in a public setting.

Let us have a month at least to tinker around with live Dominion, and then unleash the dogs of ranked.
I don't understand how opening ranked would change the way people develop by playing it. It's not like they would be forced to play ranked only.

Serasuraii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Ranked Dominion would be very interesting for a livestream in my opinion. If 2 pro teams fought each other it would to be to last second and we would see some very good plays

No1CritsLkGaston

10-12-2011

I have a friend on the Council, and he says Ranked Dominion isnt slated till Season 3... But that's all I know about it.

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VreshRawk View Post
I have a friend on the Council, and he says Ranked Dominion isnt slated till Season 3... But that's all I know about it.
That is painful to hear. I feel that with the length of a season Dominion will lose a large chunk of its player base before the lose rank. I myself am already in more SR games than Dom games as I am a competitive person and if there isn't' a rank attached then I start to lose interest. I fear that if we wait a full season I"ll not be the only one to jump ship back to SR and Dom will suffer.

hiimphishy

10-13-2011

there isnt any real meta or strat to dominion. the only thing people need to know in dominion(which is common sense) is that bot and mid are the easiest to defend, thus meaning that they need the least defense, mill needs the most attention, and if the enemy team just zergs a point, you just backdoor them. dominion being ranked tho? well theres 3v3 ranked...so why not? LOL

JasmineChen

10-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimphishy View Post
there isnt any real meta or strat to dominion.
most people who say this have not played it with an organized team.

Cauldrath

10-13-2011

I'm a blind pick player and I would love to see ranked and would even switch to draft mode if I had to for it. For now I have to be satisfied by going to check how my normal ELO is changing by looking on LoLStatistics. (+29 over the last 10 on my list, yay!)

Viktoree

10-13-2011

+1 After playing Dom, SR is just way to slow for me to even bother with. To hell with minion grinding, I want PvP action right off the hop and Dom gives it to me. I also find Dom games to be more intense than SR.

I actually quit LoL prior to Dom's release because SR was such a boring grind, but Dom has brought me back. Please give me ranked games so I can get my compete on!