We are ready for ranked dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chide da jungler

10-12-2011

Let's put an end to the dodging and the mentality of playing anivia for the first time in draft.

We are ready for consequences to our bad choices.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Yes, because obviously 4 top 1 bot is the correct deployment, and everyone has a general idea of how Dominion works.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

The meta is not stable.

There is no fool-proof strategy.

We are all still learning.

But, I agree. I will never do ranked on SR, but I would really, really like to see Dominion ranked.

P.S. I would also like our Dominion wins to show on our profiles alongside our Normal wins. As it is now, I think other players only see Normals.

Ofooie

Recruiter

10-12-2011

SR is history!
Next?

urmamasllama

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionButlerGO View Post
There is no fool-proof strategy.

We are all still learning.
i have a feeling that there won't be a fool proof strategy

the game really seems too dynamic for a single meta to be viable

also yes to ranked dominion

ActionButlerGO

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
i have a feeling that there won't be a fool proof strategy

the game really seems too dynamic for a single meta to be viable

also yes to ranked dominion
I didn't mean to suggest that ever would be. I was simply stating that we are still working out the kinks with what does and does not work.

Jaed Marauer

10-12-2011

dominion does not deserve ranked games, you have no reall strategy there. the team with more op heros decently played wins. you can build what ever you feel like to counter one hero, but then you have any other enemy member with an OP faceroller champion and you are screwed.

ActionButlerGO

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaed Marauer View Post
dominion does not deserve ranked games, you have no reall strategy there. the team with more op heros decently played wins. you can build what ever you feel like to counter one hero, but then you have any other enemy member with an OP faceroller champion and you are screwed.
So... we can count on your support, then, yes?

Kalarepa

10-12-2011

We need more bans first.

chide da jungler

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaed Marauer View Post
counterpicking is as important in dominion as ever. I agree that some champs are overly strong, but they can be dealt with.

I just want there to be a cost to dodging, trolling and just plain sucking so that those ppl can be sorted down into elo hell.