The current 3v3 Meta: Explained to it's fullest.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

10-15-2011

Gp ( jungle )
renekton ( top )
ap - grag, kennen ( bot )!
Gg!

Ehrenpreis

10-21-2011

Bump!

Added Karma to bot lane champions.

She is amazing

Tactileneck

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie460 View Post
which champ is ur main in 3s ? cauz every 3s ranked I try to get Lee Sin, but never jungled with him yet in 3s. I jungle every single game when I play him in SR, but in 3s, I never seen the utility. I'm gonna try it and find the best possible route for him. The thing is that if I get smite, I cant have exhaust ? Do u take flash ? What are the spells u suggest for Lee Sin jungle in 3s
Jungling with any champion on 3v3 isn't a set route, it's more dependant on what the enemy team is doing. You normally start the game at the small camp next to red buff, and from there it can change directions to just about anywhere. If the enemy team hasn't popped up on the map after you've killed the first group, it's safe to assume that they're clearing top jungle or waiting for a gank, so normally take the second small group in the bottom jungle or the first small group in top jungle with care. From there you can gank or just continue to farm depending on if the enemy team is preventing you from jungling. It's all incredibly situational

It also can change based on the champion you jungle with. Some champions such as Warwick and Tryndamere prefer a level 2 kill on the buff neutrals, whereas others like Lee Sin can attempt a level 2 red and get right into ganking. The best thing I can tell you is practice in normal 3v3s before you attempt it in ranked 3v3s. Make sure you're comfortable with your route and hero, and also make sure you've got teammates that have the capability of holding a 2v1 lane if necessary.

Z4yl

10-22-2011

Olaf is a great jungler too.

cdnmute

10-24-2011

I find olaf too mana dependant to jungle well. I will usually go into the jungle after i get wriggles, then he does fine

Crux DiChronis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

i run shyvana. she is very viable in 3s. there is no set way to counter her b/c of my build. equal magic damage and physical damage. and her high damage is consistent if u build her tanky dps. usually i run berserkers greaves, madreds bloodrazor to counter any and all hp champs, bloodthirster for the damage and lifesteal, and frozen mallet for the hp and slow. usually im raping at this point but if it drags on, i get warmogs and atmas. i dont bother with armor as by this point i have about 5k hp and over 250 AD not counting the magic damage from her spells and madreds. she is an excellent crosslane jungler grabbing dragon at lvl 5 if u do it right.

Romram

12-01-2011

I mean individually the champions you picked are great for the lane. Of course after bans and not everyone can play all those champions you have listed very well you end up trying to figure out the best team comp. I agree with Sam that renek and kenen make a great match up (stuns for days and great aoe) and just add a jungler that can go in do a lot of damage and get out and you pretty much have a solid team.

IS1ba62b09f4bbbb

12-01-2011

and what about Nunu and Rammus? They both seem rather strong for 3v3)

Sam

12-01-2011

Cho is useless in lane thanks! And GP! no jungle!? WW is bad. He should lane or don't even be played. Poppy = Instant Lose against Sustain Burst. (GP) NuNu doesn't do anything. It may slow, but has no dmg. Rammus should be in the jungle area.

GetOnMyMap

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feza D Yudoracil View Post
I always take top as riven, since early levels 1-4 I can take out quite a variety of champions. I m not that scared of ranged either, since I can close distance really fast. I once had a win streak of 12 wins in a row with riven, but i lost it when i tried leesin on the map ( yes I suck with him)
I had 14 wins in a row with Trynd, but then lost my 15th when I decided to play with my friend that went afk for 10 minutes then came back and fed.. -_-. Riven though is one of the champs I get raped by top as tryn.