Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tf's back story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bronze Cup

10-11-2011

In Tf's back story it talks about a Dr Xavier Rath and who he went to volunteer for an experiment.

Now in Graves back story it talks about a Doctor Aregor Priggs coming to Tf for the deal to turn in Graves.

I know its not a big deal but I do love all the lore that is Published for this game but that's kinda inconsistent in the bad way. So I mean unless I'm missing something and this isn't wrong can we change one or the other so they are more consistent with respects to each other? Please?

Teh JAG

10-11-2011

Maybe they'll retcon TF's lore when Graves comes out. Kinda like how they changed Mt. Gargantuan when Leona came out.

DetectiveCactus

10-11-2011

Or maybe Priggs simply introduced TF to Rath.

Quote:
Graves' Lore:
[Dr. Priggs] learned about Twisted Fate’s all-consuming desire to control magic and he promptly offered him a trade: serve Graves up in exchange for enrollment in a procedure which would grant his wish.