Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

<Open RP> The Makers Hand Pt. 2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamefreak506

10-12-2011

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
((Hmm...let's see...how can I make Pit join? And yes, before anyone gives me grief, I based his name off of Kid Icarus.

Oh, yes, I know. Boogey, could you make Nite get confronted by some sort of...IDK...darkness being, or something evil in the light. That'd be a perfect lead-up to my joining.))

((...Somehow I can tell Nelhs and Midgard won't get along with him very well. Unless he's the type that listens of course.
And for amusement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc8cWgYtmhA))

Word travels faster than people themselves. Travelers tell to others that when they ran into a time of peril, two creatures descended from the skies and saved them both from a horrific fate. Both of them look like dragons, yet have the characteristics of a human. One of them has scales and armor as dark as night and wields an axe. The other is as blue as the skies, has lightweight clothing and carries a lance. Those who were saved by them were asked if they have seen a druid with a crab for a pet. The human-dragons mentioned that the druid is from Ionia who is also a Demacian. None of them knew who they were talking about or where he is. The only thing they could do is spread the word about them.

January 2012
Runeterra time
Log # 18 as of this year
So as it turns out, Nite ditched us again. We know he went to Institute of War, but I worry that going there would risk our chance of returning home, so we kept our distance from that place...If he's THAT worried, he makes me wonder why he even bothered sending that telepathic message in the first place.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention. This is Nelhs and I'm using my Dragoon Class as I write this log. This should explain my change of grammar in case anyone reads this. A common, yet awkward side-effect of Class Changing involves a personality change. Anyway...

As for our progress thus far, we just helped a Human and a Yordle from a group of monsters. Midgard asked them if they have seen Nite and gave them as much details as possible. Alas, they don't have much to provide, so we bid them farewell.

Night will fall soon, so we'll rest as I check on our conditions. This is the first time we actually managed to separate without having any sort of negative effects. Before, we couldn't due to two reasons. One, Midgard needed a new body, and two, the spell that had Midgard sealed inside me was known to be irreversible. Runeterra's magic must have been having an effect on it...or maybe it was him...

Boogeybeast

10-12-2011

Nite looked up and scowled at the large barbarian type fellow who sat across from him. When the man introduced himself as Hrothgar, Nite raised an eyebrow at the big man's curious choice of words. Not wanting to reveal himself to the man, Nite simply replied, "My name is Nite,"
The door burst open letting in a rush of cold air, Nite quickly looked to the door and narrowed his eyes. The bartender walked over, cursing under his breath, "Need those ****ed hinges fixed one of these days,". Nite dismissed the door and placed his attention back towards Hrothgar.
In a corner of the tavern, a shadow was deeper, darker and somehow thicker than the rest. There was something in the shadow, or perhaps it was the shadow. Whatever it was, it stared at Nite with great hostility, while remaining hidden.

((There's your darkness, Jayko))

SmileyDemon

10-12-2011

Nocturne's prison

Pandora turned, shooting a massive wave of energy towards the voice. Before it engulfed the shadowy figure a dark field erupted forth, deflecting the energy around the figure harmlessly. "Why hello sister." Nocturne said, chuckling lightly. "Nocturne? So this is where they kept you!" Pandora said her smokey body stilled, no longer blowing around as if it was in the wind. "Don't play your games with me sister and this is where they are keeping us. The sooner you learn that the less joy the summoners will get out of our captivity." Nocturne said vehemently. "Typical as always brother you give up too easily." Pandora mocked, with her mask grinning widely. "I've already set in motion my escape; what about you Nocturne?"

Meanwhile...

The page sighed she had just started working for the league and to that end she had already alienated her superiors. Waving at the robed men as they turned to leave she would find someway to make up for... Then it hit her, a massive presence latching onto her mind like a large meat hook. Her hands went to her head as it felt as if it was being split open. She thought of all the mental defenses they taught her and prepared to enact them. It was too little to late however. The girls eyes instantly dilated,... she was hypnotized.

"Follow those men."
A dark, vaguely female voice commanded.

Later

Keeping exact pace her footfalls fell only when theirs did, hiding her steps in their sound. She followed just as the voice commanded, stopping when the group stood at a dead end. Again the voice rang in their mind "Hold" and like an obedient slave she did just that. She hid behind a column, making sure to stick to the shadows of the long corridor. Spiders crawled all about her, if was under her own will she would have long ran away screaming. Eventually the magi's exited; the hidden gate swinging open once more. "Enter quickly before it swings shut again and find me!." the voice commanded, yet sounded greatly strained. Again she slipped by the summoners unnoticed, diving beyond the gate before it closed. Her final command remained unfulfilled however, and she quickly searched for her commander.

Necromonger

10-12-2011

((Cassandra is anti-hero-ish, struggling with the fact every day she's becoming a monster... like Blade, but worse off. And darn, my entrance is all wrong?))

MasqureMan

10-12-2011

(http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/60)
Masqure grew weary of his time at Swain's side. The life of an adviser was sometimes enjoyable, such as when he got to obliterate assassins, but lately there was not much of interest to do. Masqure warped into his superior’s office, a tome in hand. It sizzled and burnt brightly, having just been forged. Swain sat at his desk, reading over his latest Noxian plans. As if checking for him, Beatrice tilted her head up at him as the energy he released cleared. They stared at each other a moment, as she rested her small head again.

“You have the tome I requested?”

“I do. A difficult process, but it will suit every need you require of it,” Masqure gestured the book toward him as he lifted it from his adviser’s hand. He rubbed a finger down the side of it, the enchanted metal of its fresh binding screeching throughout the room.

“You serve me as well as any, and it is no secret that you are not satisfied. Would you leave me?”

“I need rest. I need a break from all this labor, something to whet my appetite and bloody my hands.”

He looked down at his blackened hands, feeling the power he hasn’t unleashed in months. His superior noticed where his gaze lied, and stood up.

“I am not unreasonable to those who are loyal to me, you know that,” Swain declared, limping the distance between the two of them. He put a hand on Masqure’s clothed shoulder.

“You may have your vacation. I have something for you, before you go.”

Beatrice dove from his shoulder, just barely lifting herself above the ground before meeting it. She flew through a small corridor in the upper corner of the room before returning with a package. Swain did love wrapping things, which was something only a trusted adviser would know.

“Really, you didn’t have to.”

“Of course I did. Though our loss against Ionia is disappointing, you are not to blame. I have given you Hextech gloves, special order. They are custom fit for your particular skills with the light and portal magic.”

The crow had hovered long enough above them, dropping the package into Masqure’s hands.

“Thank you, Swain. I shall be back within the month.”

“Take your time.”

Masqure nodded. He placed a glove on each hand, finding them to be the perfect weight for his particular brand of magic. Lifting his hands, a void portal emerged. He stepped through it just as the gloves malfunctioned.

((Plan to have him appear near the tavern as his gloves reroute his portal.))

Necromonger

10-12-2011

Unsatisfied with waiting, and the non-alcoholic beverages at the Great Hall, Cassandra decided to go for a walk and head for the small pub she saw on the way here. There, she saw there was already a commotion.

Boogeybeast

10-12-2011

((Just keep goin' Smiley, I don't see much I can do from my end to your arc. Maybe Masq portals next to Cass, outside the tavern? Waiting on a post from Hrothgar or Pit currently.))

SmileyDemon

10-12-2011

(( Yea I'm purposefully taking my time for maybe more people cause as soon as Pandora busts out she will meet up with you guys))

Brwn Trout

10-12-2011

Hrothgar in his Drunken stupor slams a meaty fist on the Table,
" Nite Huh"
says Hrothgar as he scratches his beard
" That reminds me of the time I did battle with some creature of the night awhile ago, almost killed me to, Luckily I had this" grunting with effort Hrothgar is able to reposition his armor enough to pull out half a beaker full of oracle elixer he tosses on the table.
" I thought this thing was useless until it showed me where the blamed thing was, once I can see an enemy I can bury my wife into it" boasts Hrothgar. He laughs at his own joke very loudly even though no one gets it.
" So what brings you out to a little tavern like this my friend? Other than to get drunk of course!"

Necromonger

10-12-2011

Cassandra enters the tavern, and only just considered she walked into a place full of drunken men. She forgot to put on her helm- though that would seem very strange- and immediately got a few whistles from nearby patrons. Thankfully she was in her techmatheurgical armor, otherwise her toned form would cause a frenzy.

"Well, well... we got a pretty girl who thinks she's a warrior!" Someone suddenly announced, noticing Cassandra's arrival. Cassandra briefly showed him her weapon of choice - the Chain saber - and he backs off.

"Next man to call me pretty gets this-" refering to her weapon "-somewhere where the sun don't shine." She goes over to the bar, ignoring the drunken Hrothgar. However, a few sober patrons would notice the Institute Marque that hung from her belt - a guarantee of steady high paying employment.