<Open RP> The Makers Hand Pt. 2

12345612 ... 49
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

((The League's magical prison is located deep in the Institute of War, far underground, past dozens of guards and summoners. There won't be a tavern outside of it.))

Necromonger

10-11-2011

((There's more likely a cafeteria/tavern in a place near the grand hall, an open public space ? ))

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

((You would never be able to hear anything from the prison either, magical and mundane protection for Runeterra's most dangerous beings. A few edits and you'll be good to join.))

Brwn Trout

10-12-2011

((Okay I fixed it.))

Gamefreak506

10-12-2011

((I guess I'll be rejoining as both Nelhs and Midgard.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/69
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/124
I got to make some changes on their profile, but their Bio is updated/added at least.

By the way, how come it took you nearly a month and a half just to end part 1? And for those who don't know, since apparently it wasn't mentioned, this story takes place roughly around mid-January 2012 in Runeterra time. I RP in the first part, so I would know.))

Necromonger

10-12-2011

(( Cassandra has hard time joining? : 3 ))

Boogeybeast

10-12-2011

((Had to take some time off to work on my personal life, but I have part two scripted out for the most part, I do apologize for my absence Gamefreak. Necro, is your Cass going to be a villain? If not, I'm interested in seeing how you convince Nite to let her in on the quest.))

Nite walked down a wide corridor, surrounded by darkness. Far away he saw a faint light, he began to run towards it. No matter how far he ran the light was always out of reach. He heard thunder behind him and began to run faster and faster, he tried to fly, but found that he couldn't use his magic. He looked back but saw nothing, only darkness. He heard whispers, “beware the mask, fear the undead, even giants will fall”. He ran faster. It was only then that he noticed the sound his footsteps made, he looked down to see he was naked, stripped of all possessions, and he was... human. A smile appeared on his face and he looked up with confidence.
He reached the light and the thunder stopped. Nite silently cheered with a big grin on his face.
The grin quickly changed to an expression of fear as he heard heavy breathing behind him. There was a growled and Nite felt a great force strike him in the back, he was sent sailing through the air, out of the light, back into the darkness. He crawled to his feet and looked behind him. A deep, grating laughter echoed throughout the area. The creature stepped into the light. Nite gasped, “You..!?” he blanched at the sight of the creature, an 8 foot-tall muscular humanoid, with red skin and gnashing teeth and mighty spiked armor. “Me, and I'm coming for YOU!”

Nite sat bolt upright in his bead, sweating profusely. It was the middle of the night. He stood and looked around for his garments, before realizing he had slept in them.
He quietly opened his door. He walked outside, closing the door behind him and looked around. The halls were empty other than the guards standing at intervals, as well as the ones patrolling. He walked absently wondering about the whispers he had heard in his dream, “Beware the mask...” he mumbled. “I need a drink,” he decided. He knew of a quaint little tavern outside the League, usually used by mercenaries or hunters hired by the League to hunt down dangerous individuals.
He made it outside and entered the tavern, he ordered his usual drink and turned to look at the other occupants at this ungodly hour. Uninterested in any of the patrons he sees, he turns back to the bartender who hands in his drink. “15 gold pieces, Mister,” Nite hands him a few coins, “Keep the change,” Nite walks to a table in the corner, shrouded in shadow, he stares into his drink, thinking about his dream.

Jaykoboy

10-12-2011

((Hmm...let's see...how can I make Pit join? And yes, before anyone gives me grief, I based his name off of Kid Icarus.

Oh, yes, I know. Boogey, could you make Nite get confronted by some sort of...IDK...darkness being, or something evil in the light. That'd be a perfect lead-up to my joining.))

Brwn Trout

10-12-2011

Hrothgar was sitting at a table , Half drunk and half sober, sipping his drink 3 men lyed on the ground a sleep around his feet Hrothgar not being the one to take advantage of another was content with spending his night guarding them from those who would take advantage of a drunk patron.

Hrothgar looked up from his drink and saw another customer enter the tavern unlike the usual customers that could be seen in this bar, he sat alone, also the man had a certain power about him. One Hrothgar could only describe as woodsy, Hrothgar watched him sitting in the corner for awhile until he could no longer hold back his curiosity.

Hrothgar sways over to the table in the corner,
" Bartender keep the drinks comeing over here !", bellows Hrothgar.
" Anything for my best customer of the night", the bartender returns.
Hroth gar sits across from the stranger.
" Hello, Iam Hrothgar a nomad of the Iron Spike Mountains, I saw you come into a party and sit alone, which is bad form my friend, Bad form , Indeed " whispers Hrothgar "So I would be most gracious if you told me who I just bought drinks for" says Hrothar with a drunken slur and a couple hiccups.

Jaykoboy

10-12-2011

((Hrothgar? Someone's been reading Beowulf a bit too much...))

12345612 ... 49