Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunkamere

10-11-2011

a friend of mine is trying to make an account to play LoL but it keeps saying "sign up failed" without any explanation of why. I have never seen this before so any help would be appreciated by both of us.

Korilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

I do not exactly know what is going on, but have you tried submitting a support ticket?
From my experiences, they are friendly and prompt!

Best of luck to you.

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Make sure that your friend meets the age requirement and has reflected that appropriately in the Date of Birth section. Apart from that, make sure the rest of the sections are filled in properly.

aviraaaa

10-12-2011

I've heard about this. if everything in the form is correct (birthdate is MM/DD/YY, email, etc.) try switching browsers. For most people, they had to switch to IE. some people had to switch from IE to chrome.

Niek

05-20-2013

Talk about bringing a thread back from the grave.......

his balls

07-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Laurier View Post
a friend of mine is trying to make an account to play LoL but it keeps saying "sign up failed" without any explanation of why. I have never seen this before so any help would be appreciated by both of us.
you have to be 13 or older it says that on the lowest part on the sign up page

Kozma Senpai

12-28-2013

.-.

Chyzuko

01-10-2014

I tried all of your guys suggetion but it keeps saying "Your Sign-up Failed!"... I don't know why.

EvoManny

06-29-2014

guys help the same thing is happening to me and i still dont know why

jujilippa

06-30-2014

Check if your friend meets the age requirement.Clear browser history and try it.Try with various browsers.If not try in sign up in someother pc or in place ...It may work.