@Riot How to increase skin sales

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiny Tempah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

I think Riot should put skins (new and old) on the champions in bot games. That way players can see the skins before they buy them. I know many of you think oh why don't they just see them in normal games, well the problem is you usually don't get to see all of them or you do not get to see some of the legendary skins or more expensive ones. I think this is a great marketing idea and this should increase your skins sales

Riot if you do go through with this I would like some sort of compensation =]

Fisticles

10-11-2011

It would make more sense to have some kind of in-game model viewer on the store screen, where you can rotate character models to see exactly what you're spending money on (at least that makes sense to me, with no coding experience). That way you don't only have the artwork to go on. While the artwork may be cool (or laughable), the actual in-game model may be quite different than what you were expecting, and waiting around for someone to have it in a match, or *gasp* look on Google and hope someone took some organized screenshots of the skin seems kind of lame. I think Heroes of Newerth, and that new PoS Rise of Immortals has a skin model viewer dealy, why not LoL?*

*No actual idea, also not going to check that myself.

KingBigNose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

i like the idea of in in-game model viewer and i have told many ppl about this, it seems easy to do, or hell they could just have like a little skin video with them, like 30 seconds long, them walking around and showing off skills if there is a new particle effect or something

FTangSteve

10-12-2011

I agree with this. When I bought Ninja Rammus I expected him to have black clothing/armor not purple xD