Crystal Scepter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrispyCheddar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Does Rylais Crystal Scepter's slow not apply to skill shots?
i.e ezreals q and w. and how about his other abilities. why does it not slow champs? or anybody else(minions)?

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

Because Ezreal's Mystic Shot is PHYSICAL damage, and therefore doesn't count towards Rylai's effect.

Try Essence Flux or Phase Shift instead.

N0vaFlame

10-11-2011

physical damage can proc rylai's (go try it on urgot, garen, pantheon, etc. if you want to check).
The problem is, mystic shot procs on-hit effects, which specifically excludes rylai's. It will apply frozen mallet though.

CrispyCheddar

10-11-2011

thanks alot guys. i got crystal scepter for ez and like raged because it wasnt slowing this guy down that was chasing me.. it was ok though. we won

Khalahn

10-12-2011

Get a Frozen Mallet if you want to slow somebody as Ez next time.

NakedGranny

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyCheddar View Post
thanks alot guys. i got crystal scepter for ez and like raged because it wasnt slowing this guy down that was chasing me.. it was ok though. we won
Ezreal is not an AP champion, and neither is Tristana, stop buying AP items on him, please.

Naokazu

10-12-2011

Ezreal's Q and Gangplank's Q apply on-hits (including lifesteal), this means they do not apply on-spell effects (such as spell vamp).

Autocthon

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedGranny View Post
Ezreal is not an AP champion, and neither is Tristana, stop buying AP items on him, please.
Ezreal's hybrid builds sometime like 3 patches ago had more throughput than his AP or Ad builds.

Hybrid builds on Ez are fine. Tristana is AD only unless you want to trololol of course.

Tempname332

11-06-2011

every tristana ability gets stronger with ap..... look it up..... there are many viable builds for it people just dont play it right because they are used to ad style play not jump on them and do 600 damage style play

Tempname332

11-06-2011

one of the most liked builds on team solomid for tristana http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=7224 also people arent going to be expecting trist to do burst like she does when she goes ap so it will give you that advantage also